All Categories

Freezing at the absolute worst times

Search
Dec 4, 2019, 16:2912/04/19
11/03/19

Game is awesome, however the constant freezing, and game closure. Could not come ar the possible worse time. Leveling up to artifacts to 16, and or ip you guessed it SHARDS. 

I spend a crap load of money, I actually just grabbed another 100 bucks tonight.. 

But the more I think, the more worries I am. 300l characters approximately and 1, yes ONE legendary. I get the odds, but come on.  Thanks yours truly ,Chris Laforge (AKA) MyNamesJebb

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 4, 2019, 20:2612/04/19
05/13/19
katethegd said:

Game is awesome, however the constant freezing, and game closure. Could not come ar the possible worse time. Leveling up to artifacts to 16, and or ip you guessed it SHARDS. 

I spend a crap load of money, I actually just grabbed another 100 bucks tonight.. 

But the more I think, the more worries I am. 300l characters approximately and 1, yes ONE legendary. I get the odds, but come on.  Thanks yours truly ,Chris Laforge (AKA) MyNamesJebb

Hello, the game appears to be stabilizing now! RNG is RNG unfortunately!
Dec 6, 2019, 12:3412/06/19
11/11/19

Game freezes constantly when I am in battles, lost I don't know how much energy and several clan boss keys now. I won't spend a dime on a game that takes stuff all the time due to stability issues. Fix your game or no money from this player. Tired of developers putting out untested updates expecting players to just "deal" with it until it gets patched or updates, etc. etc.