All Categories

Issues with freezing and energy usage

Search
Oct 17, 2019, 00:1910/17/19
04/15/19

I have a Note 10+ and every 50 or so battles (any kind, from arena, to CB, to campaign) the game will freeze during combat and no matter how long i wait (i've sat my phone down and left it for an hour and half before) I am forced to force close the app and re-open it. While it isn't a huge issue, its a mobile game for a lot of devices so i understand things will happen even if it is happening a little too often for me. And every time it happens to me i hit "yes" to submitting my game because it deteced there was an error. What is upsetting however is that it will take one of my area tokens, or will take my energy or CB key, and wont give me the xp, silver, or dmg done, or in the case of Arena, will say it is an automatic loss. I am not sure how to remedy this, my best option i can think of, is auto refund the energy, but that would create issues where if people would lose or not do as well as they wanted, just close out of the game and then try again.

I'm not sure if there is anything you can do to remedy this or refund for other players this may have happened too, but hopefully you guys can figure out what is causing the crashes, I have tried playing the game on ultra 60fps, and low 30fps, but the issue persists no matter the settings.
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 17, 2019, 18:3010/17/19
02/15/19

lgmcrunch said:

I have a Note 10+ and every 50 or so battles (any kind, from arena, to CB, to campaign) the game will freeze during combat and no matter how long i wait (i've sat my phone down and left it for an hour and half before) I am forced to force close the app and re-open it. While it isn't a huge issue, its a mobile game for a lot of devices so i understand things will happen even if it is happening a little too often for me. And every time it happens to me i hit "yes" to submitting my game because it deteced there was an error. What is upsetting however is that it will take one of my area tokens, or will take my energy or CB key, and wont give me the xp, silver, or dmg done, or in the case of Arena, will say it is an automatic loss. I am not sure how to remedy this, my best option i can think of, is auto refund the energy, but that would create issues where if people would lose or not do as well as they wanted, just close out of the game and then try again.

I'm not sure if there is anything you can do to remedy this or refund for other players this may have happened too, but hopefully you guys can figure out what is causing the crashes, I have tried playing the game on ultra 60fps, and low 30fps, but the issue persists no matter the settings.

Hi

Sorry to read this our devs are workn on fix this type of issues. And thank you for your suggestion and feedback. 
Oct 21, 2019, 18:1610/21/19
08/11/19
How long does it take to fix this? It has been doing this since I started the game. There should be compensations for arena tokens, energy and clan boss tokens weekly if not daily. This is unacceptable.
Oct 26, 2019, 01:5110/26/19
I am having the exact same problem,it just happened to me again for the 3rd time today so i finally summited a ticket about the problem,i hope they can fix it soon
Oct 28, 2019, 06:3410/28/19
09/25/19
I Have the same issue but I have a Note 8.. Its so annoying how much energy CB keys and arena tokens I've had basically taken from me because of this. Over the time I've been playing Its gotta be over a thousand in just energy.. overtime it's really started to piss me off. I spend hard earned money and alot of people do to be just ripped off like this..