All Categories

Game crashes and lags in Champion section

Search
Sep 8, 2019, 09:1009/08/19
03/05/19

Dear Plarium Support, I have a huge problem with the champion section. I can't access the champion vault, un/equip or upgrade items, or just slide through my champions without lags or game crashes. I'm running the game on a Huawei p20 lite, which should be enough and I'm also running the game on the lowest graphic settings to save energy. Can you give me a solution for this problem please?

Greetings
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 12, 2019, 18:3409/12/19
Sep 12, 2019, 18:35(edited)
03/12/19

Dear Devs,

I second this issue. Same problems with champion selection, the vault and un/equipping or upgrading artifacts.

Game crashes every time I put a bunch of champions in the vault or remove some from the vault.

Game crashes when equipping artifacts or removing artifacts from a champion.

Game is very slow on scrolling through champions or scrolling through the vault (sometimes lags and crashes).

Using the exact same phone and low settings as the creator of this post.

Can you look into this, or is there a solution?

Kind regards,

Heartland

Sep 13, 2019, 20:2209/13/19
08/21/19
Obviously no one ever responds to questions about the game crashing, I’ve tried so many times to get an answer with that but I guess it’s easier to pretend that’s not happening. They gave us a clan boss key today for “having trouble with the game,” not even joking, they could have kept that thing because as soon as I go to use it, you’ll never guess what happened. Game crashes, and the key is gone. Oh, was that your guess? Nice, here’s a free key you can lose whenever you like which, I suppose, renders it totally useless. So far beyond frustrated, dumping money into a game that has no support with it at all, apparently. Although, you do get this generic automated response basically stating the problem is on our end and 3 things to do to “fix” it, as if we somehow haven’t tried all of those already and this is the first time we’ve ever played a phone app before. Did that sound frustrated? I was going for frustrated. Just in case they didn’t get that from any of the 100’s of reports sent and “support tickets” opened up, which I’m certain, by now, that no one ever even reads.