All Categories

Long loading times and getting kicked from the game.

Search
Aug 24, 2019, 12:3308/24/19
03/12/19

Greetings devs and fellow raiders,

I read up on multiple posts concerning long load times or getting thrown out of the game during or after battles, but I didn't come across the issue I am having of late. Of 'late' being after the last big update with the Dwarfs being added and balance changes in patch 1.10 in this case. I'll make a list of what is working and what is not, and maybe someone else will recognize the issue.

Fine load: (normal experience)

Market, Tavern, Mine, great hall, Battles (campaign/dungeons), Clan Boss, Arena.

Medium Load: (5-10 sec)

Sparring Pit, scrolling through champions (tavern and champion menu), upgrading level, upgrade rank.

Long Load (15 sec or longer, booted from game and require restart)

Opening the champion vault, moving champions in or out the vault, upgrading artifacts (gets stuck on the bar before upgrading), removing artifacts, swapping artifacts.

Especially the artifact and vault issues concern me greatly. Seems similar to security checks in an airport where my champions or artifacts are continuously being flagged at the metal detector. "Please get back in line and take off your belt... shoes... chest armor. No metal objects are allowed to be carried on your person!" Booted out of the line to try again. Anyway! It just takes a lot of time and patience that wasn't needed in 1.09.

Some other info:

Settings: Low, 30 fps (ran smoothly on ultra before). Connection: Stable. Phone: HUAWEI P smart. Android verion: 9.

I did reinstall the game multiple times and removed all files concerning the game without resulting in any noticable difference. I checked if the device was fully updated and if there is plenty of storage available.

Hope this helps to resolve the issue as quick as you are able.

Kind regards, Heartland.

Views
Comments