All Categories

Lagging and character reward loss

Search
Aug 13, 2019, 21:1208/13/19
07/31/19

Hello I been having issues with game freezing and having to relog after battles mainly dungeons. I’ve farmed hallowed halls for days now after the executioner character . Well after countless attempts much time consumed and energy it finally appeared as a reward today then the dreaded blue circle started spinning and I froze up. I had to relog and when I logged backed in the character wasn’t in my champions stable. Can this be resolved and the character restored? I’m gonna try to do a uninstall reinstall tonight to fix lag and hang up issue but it’s kinda depressing spending all that time and energy for my reward to be lost
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 16, 2019, 13:0908/16/19
03/08/19
Join the club. So far Plarium doesn't seem to care I think. I sent numerous of bug reports, numerous of posts. 0 responses
Sep 4, 2019, 15:2509/04/19
06/19/19
Its not that they dont care, ofcourse they do. The game makes money. I dont agree with it but they dont reply to forums for the same reason a company the size of google doesnt have a customer service department. Interactive customer services cost to many headaches and money for very little effect. Probably more then half of posts are just bitching or complaining. I dont blame you at all for being disappointed, i feel the same way and believe in good customer care but it seems to be the trend everywhere these days to have a read only customer service.