All Categories

Bug on Fire knight Tournament

Search
Jul 30, 2023, 15:4807/30/23
01/29/20

Hey guys, this loading on the fire knight event never change, this bug already have more then one day, the tournament finished this morning but is impossible to know my points or to take the itens. What i need to do in this case ?

i

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Jul 30, 2023, 16:3207/30/23
12/30/20

Assuming restarting the game didn't help, please try these steps: 

PLARIUM PLAY BASIC TROUBLESHOOTING

If you're having issues with game not running correctly (crashes/freezes/unable to launch the application) when using the PC version, try some of the following troubleshooting:
- Go to Settings > System preferences > and select Reset Cache
- Uninstall the Plarium Play application, manually delete the remaining folders if they exist, then restart the PC and re-install
Folders to delete:
  C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Plarium
  and
  C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\Plarium
- Look into your Running Processes in the Task Manager and see if there are any duplicate processes of Plarium Play running. If they are, kill all of them and try to re-launch the application
- Make sure you have the following version of Visual C++ installed: https://aka.ms/vs/16/release/vc_redist.x64.exe- Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date by checking at the official website of your graphics card manufacturer
- Switch from Unlimited FPS to 30/60FPS 

If you're having an issue please grab the log files you can find here BEFORE RESTARTING as this will nullify the log: PlariumPlay\StandAloneApps\raid\log.txt
And submit a support ticket with those logs.