All Categories

Game start to crash every 5 mins need help

Search
Apr 7, 2019, 15:1804/07/19
03/22/19

Hi, Develop:

I would need technical help for the game play. 

This game is initially really smooth when I install this. , however, It just keep crashed recently and even I reinstall the game and it still crash.  

The phone run game for like 2-3 mins and became extremely hot. And it crashed definitely After 5mins.

I had submit the in game ticket in game and no response been given.

I had tried to uninstall and reinstall the game twice and still no solutions found.

After all money spend on game . I would expect a formal reply and solutions from you.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 20, 2019, 22:0305/20/19
05/11/19

Unknown_Ranger said:

Hi, Develop:

This game is initially really smooth when I install this. , however, It just keep crashed recently and even I reinstall the game and it still crash.  

The phone run game for like 2-3 mins and became extremely hot. And it crashed definitely After 5mins.

I had tried to uninstall and reinstall the game twice and still no solutions found.

After all money spend on game . I would expect a formal reply and solutions from you.

Same here...
May 20, 2019, 23:4605/20/19
I’m having problems to. Created ticket with support and heard nothing back. Losing money and time. 
May 21, 2019, 01:3805/21/19
04/29/19
Same as well crashes in loads to home w teen lost like 8 clan keys and tons of energy arena points and fight tokens no reply from support it sucks Unknown_Ranger said:

Hi, Develop:

May 21, 2019, 16:2605/21/19
May 22, 2019, 20:33(edited)
05/03/19

Today my game started to refuse to load into the game loading battles. 

After a few attempts loads, when it does fail to load the energy is lost.

EDit: seems to be working ok now, bu tit did crash earlier when summoning a Ancient Shard, i think i lost the shard when the game refused to connect.

May 21, 2019, 18:0505/21/19
03/17/19
Been having the same problem for several hours. Quite annoying when energy is deducted only to be booted out!
May 21, 2019, 18:2605/21/19
02/27/19
There has been constant crashes and freezes for the entire day. I've lost count how many energy and arena coins lost due to this issue. 
May 21, 2019, 19:1205/21/19
05/10/19

I just sent in an email to support. For the past half hour or so, I get kicked off every 2-3 minutes or so. Now I'm unable to log in....

Jun 4, 2019, 21:1906/04/19
05/29/19

This seems to happen on my iPad mini 5. The game, as another user said, worked fine but after the latest patch -- it crashes. I've noticed that it happens whenever it is trying to load something. For example, running from one campaign stage to another. It seems to take the energy but on loading, the bar gets stuck for no matter how long I wait. I restart the app and it shows the "town" screen but with resource amounts that were from a few other loads before. Then it crashes.

Recently, meaning today, when I reload the game after it hangs/crashes, I get a screen that asks me to re-log or contact support. This doesn't last as before, whenever I touch the screen, the game would close out. It is after this second time, if I reload the game -- it'll run. But only until it gets locked again on a loading screen.

I can load the game on my android phone and it works fine -- but I do my mobile gaming on my iPad.