All Categories

Account banned for refund abuse...

Search
Jul 17, 2021, 00:1807/17/21
04/11/21

My account was banned and I have submitted a ticket about it yesterday but haven't heard back yet. Is there way for me to find my game id if I can't log into my game? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 26, 2021, 12:5212/26/21
04/08/19

My account was also banned for refund abuse and I've tried to get it resolved for a week!    I was emailed back and told it would be available on  12/26/2021,  which is today .    I'm trying to get back in but the ban  is still there!    Don't know what to do .    I've emailed again and no response    .  I am terribly upset and have invested alot of time into this game and  would really hate to lose everything .    Is there someone who could help me?  Thanks!

Dec 27, 2021, 04:5312/27/21
10/30/21

Well  did  you  guys  abuse  refunds? 

Jan 11, 2022, 14:4501/11/22
11/06/21

Four weeks ago I ordered a package contenting chicken, which was limited to only one for a price of 19.99
USD. The ordering process was laggy, I stared at the sandclock for about ten minutes, then quit and tried again. Two hours later I noticed that I have recieved the one package I wanted to order, but the amount was five times charged from my creditcard. Xolla itself noticed only once that there was somthing wrong and  they gave me a refund for one of the four unauthorized payments. 

Several times I wrote to the support of Plarium and Xolla as well, and the reactions range from lousy to
none. Plarium told me that my issue was sent to second level support, a short while later I read that my case was closed and I could give a feedback on how satisfied I am.  

From Xolla I recieved the following answer: "Unfortunately,
our security system detected your latest payment as atypical, and we instantly refunded the payment back to you. Please note that this refund may take up to 10 days to process. Thank you for your patience and understanding".  

It seems that no one even read my message, in which I stressed, that my issue is not about the refund, but
about the still three times overpaid package - 59,97 USD. The debit documents were attached. Oh, and I also had the opportunity to give a feedback on how satisfied I am ;-) 

After several emails, Xolla finally checked my case today and found that something had indeed gone wrong. A refund was announced. 

The reaction from Plarium a few hours later: My account was banned due to alleged fraud - without prior contact during 4 weeks, without an attempt at clarification beforehand and, above all, without a response to my messages. 

I am stunned by such treatment and have enormous doubts about the way the support works. Thank you, Plarium!    

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 17, 2022, 01:4601/17/22
02/24/19
Zorsha

Four weeks ago I ordered a package contenting chicken, which was limited to only one for a price of 19.99
USD. The ordering process was laggy, I stared at the sandclock for about ten minutes, then quit and tried again. Two hours later I noticed that I have recieved the one package I wanted to order, but the amount was five times charged from my creditcard. Xolla itself noticed only once that there was somthing wrong and  they gave me a refund for one of the four unauthorized payments. 

Several times I wrote to the support of Plarium and Xolla as well, and the reactions range from lousy to
none. Plarium told me that my issue was sent to second level support, a short while later I read that my case was closed and I could give a feedback on how satisfied I am.  

From Xolla I recieved the following answer: "Unfortunately,
our security system detected your latest payment as atypical, and we instantly refunded the payment back to you. Please note that this refund may take up to 10 days to process. Thank you for your patience and understanding".  

It seems that no one even read my message, in which I stressed, that my issue is not about the refund, but
about the still three times overpaid package - 59,97 USD. The debit documents were attached. Oh, and I also had the opportunity to give a feedback on how satisfied I am ;-) 

After several emails, Xolla finally checked my case today and found that something had indeed gone wrong. A refund was announced. 

The reaction from Plarium a few hours later: My account was banned due to alleged fraud - without prior contact during 4 weeks, without an attempt at clarification beforehand and, above all, without a response to my messages. 

I am stunned by such treatment and have enormous doubts about the way the support works. Thank you, Plarium!    

Why don't you send me your support ticket numbers and I can at least try to look into this for you?

I don't provide support for Plarium but I can at least see what went wrong.