All Categories

HACKED ACCOUNT!!!

HACKED ACCOUNT!!!

Search
Apr 24, 2021, 19:4004/24/21
01/02/21

HACKED ACCOUNT!!!

Hello, I've been playing every day for almost 4 months now and never given my password to anyone.  I log on to find my two (fully booked) legendaries have been DELETED, 500 gems gone, along with some 100 pieces of gear removed from my inventory. I opened multiple tickets and this is what I got...

"Plarium claims no responsibility or liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of third-party security lapses. "

I understand this but what I don't understand is why you wouldn't investigate further when this is a clear breach of the integrity of your app and your services when two lvl 60's were removed off my account? As you well know it's not like I can sell my own troops or use them as food so I don't see how it's my responsibility for Plarium's lack of security measures within the application itself to prevent something like this from happening. You claim to value the integrity and security of your services, yet three different support team members couldn't even go out of their way to give me a better response than just their copy/paste hacked account policy?

I don't even care about the gems or the gear that I lost.  What I want are my troops back or some sort of compensation because this is clearly a result of poor coding or security measures put in place to prevent malicious activity. I have screenshots of my champion pools before and after my account was hacked proving my troops are completely missing.   I have been a loyal, paying customer, and to get brushed off by the support team because "third-party security lapses"  is not Plarium's responsibility feels like a slap in the face.  I've spent a good amount of money on this account and this is the support I receive? You will never see another dime from me until this gets resolved. 

ID#17911198

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 26, 2021, 16:3104/26/21
02/13/19

Hello,

I'm really sorry for you, but sadly, nobody can help you with this... as the support team said, it's your responsability. They also introduced 2FA to protect players' accounts, there's nothing else they can do.

May 20, 2021, 03:2105/20/21
03/24/20

someone got into my account and deleted all my champions, spent all my gems and shards, 15+ legendaries gone 2 years wasted hundreds of dollars spent and they refuse to do anything to help me. i have never ever met a company that refused to help their player base. years and years ago someone hacked my WoW account, blizzard looked into it and restored my account back, before all my stuff got stolen. youre saying Plarium refuses to help at all. this game, this company is about to go down in flames,  

Jun 8, 2021, 23:0906/08/21
02/29/20

no  one  can  prove  you  ever  had  youre  account.  Ive  seen  cases  where  some  claim  to  have  lost  an  acount  to  get  a  free  one  back.

Jun 9, 2021, 17:1606/09/21
04/05/20

its best to keep all purchase reciepts for any game.

Jun 16, 2021, 20:2206/16/21
08/11/20

exact same thing happened to me and i am 1000% i had an account and everything all that work for year gone in one godd nights rest