All Categories

Banned without Reason or explination?

Search
Apr 1, 2020, 15:4304/01/20
10/06/19

So apparently iv been banned from discord, I suppose maybe because I accidentally posted in the wrong clan chat for recruiting, that the last thing I did on there and it's kinda lame you guys font at least let us know, I got a message after my mistake saying I was posting in the wrong chat to recruit and boon, banned.....I feel like your ban bots are a little defense heavy.
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 2, 2020, 01:3704/02/20
05/13/19
devinbynum024 said:

So apparently iv been banned from discord, I suppose maybe because I accidentally posted in the wrong clan chat for recruiting, that the last thing I did on there and it's kinda lame you guys font at least let us know, I got a message after my mistake saying I was posting in the wrong chat to recruit and boon, banned.....I feel like your ban bots are a little defense heavy.
PM me your in game id and a link to your post
Apr 4, 2020, 00:3304/04/20
01/17/19

Hi, 

We are introducing a new "Ban Appeal Moderator" role here on Discord. 

These moderators are your go-to guys, if you believe you were banned in error from our official social media channels such as Discord server or Forum. You can easily identify Ban Appeal moderators by their orange nicknames.

If you would like to appeal a ban, you can contact one of the Ban Appeal Moderators directly or create a post on our Forum in Technical Support/Violations thread.

To help the moderators to process your request quickly, please, include the following information in your message or post:

1. Discord or Forum nickname

2. Reasons for the ban

3. Date and time when you were banned

4. Duration of the ban

5. Number of warnings received prior the ban

You may include some screen shots of the conversations, that you feel are relevant to the ban.

Please note, that your in-game ID IS NOT REQUIRED to submit a ban appeal.

Apr 16, 2020, 02:5604/16/20
12/31/19
Добрый день! Я не могу понять вашу политику почему нельзя настроит чат таким образом чтоб можно ссылками скидыватся копировать текст а также сохранять логи общения! И чтоб вам доказывать правомерность общения некоторых клиентов игры ! И оправдывать свои поступки ! Да вообще логи нужны чтоб люди могли общаться между собой ! Почему нельзя ввести топик сделать как в старые добрые времена чат клиент на базе irc mirc server. То есть выдавать права модераторов на админов опов полуопов !Почему не сделать голосование на разбан или бан клиента?????У вас самый неудачный чат даже топик на канале нельзя редактировать его просто у вас нет!
Apr 21, 2020, 14:1904/21/20
01/17/19
Moisey said:

Добрый день! Я не могу понять вашу политику почему нельзя настроит чат таким образом чтоб можно ссылками скидыватся копировать текст а также сохранять логи общения! И чтоб вам доказывать правомерность общения некоторых клиентов игры ! И оправдывать свои поступки ! Да вообще логи нужны чтоб люди могли общаться между собой ! Почему нельзя ввести топик сделать как в старые добрые времена чат клиент на базе irc mirc server. То есть выдавать права модераторов на админов опов полуопов !Почему не сделать голосование на разбан или бан клиента?????У вас самый неудачный чат даже топик на канале нельзя редактировать его просто у вас нет!
Спасибо за ваше предложение. Я его передам. Но ваше сообщение является оффтопом в данной теме. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.