All Categories

Ban for too many refund

Ban for too many refund

Search
Dec 25, 2019, 00:3812/25/19
10/14/19

Ban for too many refund

Hello, in first I would like to apologize for my miserable English, In fact I am posting to understand why to ban when we simply want to recover money ... for my part my little brother often plays with my phone on my account raid shadow legend, and I do not always pay attention to what it does, when it spends 1 € for an antique crystal it goes, I say nothing but when it is 30 € or 100 €, I find that too much so yes I ask for a refund, moreover to recover you in games which was bought so I see no reason why in addition it is necessary to banish ... It is only the second time that it happens, I find it premature ...: /

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 25, 2019, 01:4812/25/19
05/13/19

Maxworld4 World4Sheep said:

Hello, in first I would like to apologize for my miserable English, In fact I am posting to understand why to ban when we simply want to recover money ... for my part my little brother often plays with my phone on my account raid shadow legend, and I do not always pay attention to what it does, when it spends 1 € for an antique crystal it goes, I say nothing but when it is 30 € or 100 €, I find that too much so yes I ask for a refund, moreover to recover you in games which was bought so I see no reason why in addition it is necessary to banish ... It is only the second time that it happens, I find it premature ...: /

Hello, PM me your in game id and a link to this post. I will see what i can find out.