Discord Ban - Help Please

Search
Oct 23, 2019, 15:5810/23/19
07/31/19

I was banned (by who I don't know) for the following statement:

"Cirilla Die?"

I didn't spam it, I haven't had past problems with moderators, I don't even post very much. 

It is a crude but common form expression meaning a person has been notably absent. It's so benign that you could literally say that at your place of work and not face any issue...But on the lawless internet, in a gaming community no less, that's too far??

Cirilla posted almost daily on discord, and multiple times a day was a frequent occurrence. She hadn't posted since Friday, and here it was midday Tuesday. I was simply trying to spark discussion on what the newest game gossip was.

How is that perma-ban worthy? How did that go against the ToS? Can someone with any authority over the discord please look into this, seems like the moderator misinterpreted the statement (it took all of 2 seconds for my discord channel to close...seems it was a knee-jerk reaction).

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 31, 2019, 15:4110/31/19
Oct 31, 2019, 16:01(edited)
07/31/19

In case anyone was wondering, the gaming community you are involved with doesn't respond to forum posts, private messages or in game tickets. The moderators they've chosen overstep their authority in a highly questionable (and most destructively to the community, inapproachable) way.