All Categories

Banned for Abuse of Refund ???

Search
Jul 24, 2023, 17:5707/24/23
07/13/22

Common Plarium ??? I have showed you all the evidence that I did not do this I have tried to talk to you on email but it's like talk to a wall  I have played this game for over 3 years i have spend everything from 2000+++ a year and you just shit on me ? I have explained many times but you dont wanna listen. I did take a break from RSL for 2-3 months and when i did start to play again I got around 2 days before this wrong accusment started and perment banned me for something that i didn't not even do ???  over and over again i tried to explain that what have been happend on my account when I was in a break from the game Was not me and i hade no ide what was going on I did not give anyone my information to my account. So why should i be puche for a crime that i did not commit?? The answer was we are sorry that this happend to you. There is evidence of other players on social media that got there account unbanned and they confessed to it. ???? What about me?  I will be permanently banned because I'm not a YouTuber ?  Twich Streamer?? Because I'm not famous??  Common how much more evid or statement have be needed for me to get back my account? Do we need the go to news station? Go public for you "Plarium" to listen??? And make the ri decision?  Don't send a innocent person to death row. 

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Jul 24, 2023, 20:4007/24/23
12/30/20

Hello there,

Sorry, but this is 100% going to be a matter between you and support. 

Jul 24, 2023, 20:4307/24/23
07/13/22

Common let's fix this. The hole thing starts to get really embarrassing. I have lost a lot in the game that i probably never will get back or get the opportunity to do like this fusion. This is so lol. Send a email to your suppor. Yeah right that's take them days to answer a copy paste sentences.  

Jul 24, 2023, 20:4607/24/23
07/13/22
dthorne04

Hello there,

Sorry, but this is 100% going to be a matter between you and support. 

For real that's the answe you can give ?? Seriously?? So wait another 3-4 days for some BS answer ? Sure if I was famous YouTuber or something like that  This would been solved in matter if seconds 

dthorne04Moderator
Jul 24, 2023, 20:5107/24/23
12/30/20
Bajen1312

For real that's the answe you can give ?? Seriously?? So wait another 3-4 days for some BS answer ? Sure if I was famous YouTuber or something like that  This would been solved in matter if seconds 

I can't speak on the matter. It could be an issue of an account that wasn't secured properly and was used while you weren't playing or it could be any number of reasons. That's why that's the answer I give, support has access to information that I simply do not. Any number of factors could complicate your case as well. 

I wish you luck, but again we cannot rectify this via the forum. 

Jul 24, 2023, 21:1507/24/23
07/13/22
dthorne04

I can't speak on the matter. It could be an issue of an account that wasn't secured properly and was used while you weren't playing or it could be any number of reasons. That's why that's the answer I give, support has access to information that I simply do not. Any number of factors could complicate your case as well. 

I wish you luck, but again we cannot rectify this via the forum. 

But what you can do in this matter is to reach out to the people in charge of this. Because this start to get out hand  For real. cant believe that plarium just spit on a innocent person face that actually have spend alot of money and time years playing here  " we are sorry this happened to you " FFS for real. If this happened in  any other place of the earth  hade been extremely misconduc. Cant understand how you guys just trow a innocent person under the buss and say we are sorry this happened to you 

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 3, 2023, 21:3709/03/23
02/24/19

Support Matter. Thread closed.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.