All Categories

Possible Arena Hackers.

Possible Arena Hackers.

Search
Jul 16, 2019, 21:3407/16/19
07/16/19

Possible Arena Hackers.

Multiple times now I have been in an arena battle where I have ended up losing because every time I attacked the enemy, they healed the damage while the attack was still going on. The first instance was a player named Zukkuss whose team was level 50 5* Zelotah lead, Hope, Thenasil, and level 60 6* Lightsworn, all max asceneded with a team power of 45850, compared to my team power of 68080. Eventually it got down to his Lightsworn and my Valkyrie, but as I was attacking him, his health would go up. Most recently, I fought a player named Jazon85, who's arena defense is a solo Atur, Level 60, max ascended, for a team power of 25016. I use Atur in arena myself, so I am aware that he heals when crit for the first time, and has a 2 turn cooldown, but his Atur healed after every hit I did to him, and the Atur ended up killing every one of my units (Battlesage lead, Valkyrie, Kallia, Atur). Both of those units were on Regeneration artifacts, so I am unsure if there is some form of mastery which causes this that I am unaware of, or if there is a glitch in the Regeneration artifact set, or if the 2 players are indeed hackers. There have been other instances of this heal while being attacked has happened, but I do not recall their names at this time.

Please correct me if I am wrong. I very much would like to know what happened, and to know if I will continue to see this happen in arena. Thank you.
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 2, 2019, 01:5308/02/19
07/16/19
I figured it out. The units have the shadow heal mastery and my Valkyrie's lifesteal artifacts have been procing it, making it almost impossible for her to solo any units with the passive. It took someone in my clan telling me about a Jizoh healing whenever his Apothecary healed in arena. So thank you Plarium developers for ignoring all my comments and in game error reports that went unanswered because you were too busy making new units nobody asked for instead of fixing the multitude of units that currently exist that don't work properly. At least now I know that the next time a possible error or glitch it would probably be quicker to search through the game scripts to figure it out than send in an error report for anyone to fix.
Sep 15, 2019, 15:4009/15/19
05/08/19
I just had a single level 50 Reinbeast belonging to Zephoron be completely unkillable against a team of level 60 Athel, level 53 Prince Kamar, level 50 Drexthar Bloodtwin, and level 50 Shaman. Most of my equipment is enchanted and at least level 12 (Athel has all level 16)