All Categories

This Plarium ID is already connected to another Raid account.

Search
Sep 3, 2021, 10:2109/03/21
08/21/21

Hi guys,

I got confronted with this issue today, and by browsing the forums, I was unable to find a suitable solution, so I came here to post mine.

After I deleted and reinstalled the game, I got this error when attempting to log in after going through the tutorial : "This Plarium ID is already connected to another Raid account. Create a new Plarium ID to product this account." Deleting app data and cache didn't help, trying to log in with Facebook had the same results.

What I did to fix it:

1. Uninstalled the game

2. Reinstalled from Google Play Store

3. Launched the game

4. Just as it begins downloading the files, there is a Log In button on the right upper corner of the screen

i

5. Click it fast, before the game manages to log you in and walk you through the tutorial

6. Select Log In with Plarium and enter your ID / email address and password

i

7. Enjoy your recovered account

I hope this works for you guys, and hope I make at least one person's day today. If this works for you, please share with others who might be facing this same issue. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 28, 2021, 12:3609/28/21
06/03/20

I did all that but it doesn't give me my original account but the last I launched before this action that you suggest....

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 28, 2021, 20:1809/28/21
02/24/19
Sofia

I did all that but it doesn't give me my original account but the last I launched before this action that you suggest....

Can you explain more what issue you are having?

May 30, 2024, 09:4205/30/24
12/21/19

the same is happening to me. everytime i try to link my plarium account it says its connected to another raid account but then whhy i try and log in with my plarium account it starts raid new from the tutorial. ive contacted support but when ill get an answer i dont know. im linked to facebook and apple at the moment thank god otherwise id lose my account. even if i create a new plarium account through raid it says its connected to another raid account.....how whenni just made it :') 

harleQuinnModerator
Jun 1, 2024, 01:1306/01/24
02/24/19
eleanor.23

the same is happening to me. everytime i try to link my plarium account it says its connected to another raid account but then whhy i try and log in with my plarium account it starts raid new from the tutorial. ive contacted support but when ill get an answer i dont know. im linked to facebook and apple at the moment thank god otherwise id lose my account. even if i create a new plarium account through raid it says its connected to another raid account.....how whenni just made it :') 

Good to hear you've contacted Support.

They'll be able to help you out. Good luck getting it sorted.