All Categories

Hacked Account - Terrible customer support.

Search
Jan 19, 2021, 19:2701/19/21
05/12/18

My account was hacked, hacker racked up several charges on my saved card. I could still log in to the account, but was disconnected when they logged in from another device. We went back and forth disconnecting eachother and I changed the password multiple times. 

I deleted saved card, changed PW, and changed the email to another new email acount. The hacker was still able to log in from another device. I have created 3 support tickets.

The hacker went on to use all my resources, including the ones purchased fraudulently. They also used many of my ranked, leveled, and ascended champions as food.

The hacker even sent me an email to the new email address telling me to stop interfering. 

Ticket 1) support refunded the fraudulent charges, but did not address the hacker other than to say I should change my password. When I tried to log in after this, my account is banned for refund abuse?

Ticket 2) submitted before I heard back on the first ticket. They responded to this one a day after the first and my account was banned. They asked me to verify my ownership, which I did, then said they unlinked my ccount from Facebook, did not help with the bad issue or even respond to me about it. No clue if the hacker still has access, since no oe can log into the account. 

Ticket 3) asking for help with the banned account issue, no response so far. Still not sure if the hacker can access the account if they unban me. 

I have spent thousands of dollars on in game purchases on this account over the last several months an the lack of customer service from Plarium is disgusting. 

Views
Comments