All Categories

Account Hacked-  No help from support...

Account Hacked- No help from support...

Search
Feb 24, 2020, 12:2002/24/20
12/01/19

Account Hacked- No help from support...

Despite opening a ticket and providing as much information as possible about my account, including screenshots, payment information from apple... 

I then recieve a generic ticket closure (from someone who wasn't even part of the ticket before) stating 

"Please note that email and social network security is the sole responsibility of the account holder. Furthermore, Plarium claims no responsibility or liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of third-party security lapses.

Taking into consideration the information above, we cannot restore access to the account in this case."

How is it not possible to recover my account when i have close to 100 payments i can prove?!

I have never in my life come to a forum to complain about 'support'

but this is absolutely absurd!

surely there is atleast one friendly support memeber who can assist me and work with me to recover my account.

Also the ticket is closed so i can't comment there so instead of reopening another i have come down this avenue

I am really disappointed about the way it's been handled, especially as i am a paying customer.

Views
Comments