All Categories

Lost Account not connected to Facebook or Plarium

Search
Feb 21, 2020, 12:0702/21/20
02/21/20

I recently uninstalled and reinstalled RAID due to game issues. However I was unaware that I had to connect my account in order for it to be saved. As I result, upon reentering the game, I found that I had to start from scratch. I have submitted a report to support and have received an automated email, but I have not received any actual support with my issue. I am hoping that posting on the forum will change that.

My device is an iPhone 7. I do not know my account ID but I believe the nickname was jam2000. Any help in restoring my account will be much appreciated.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 21, 2020, 19:2802/21/20
05/13/19
Jamal said:

I recently uninstalled and reinstalled RAID due to game issues. However I was unaware that I had to connect my account in order for it to be saved. As I result, upon reentering the game, I found that I had to start from scratch. I have submitted a report to support and have received an automated email, but I have not received any actual support with my issue. I am hoping that posting on the forum will change that.

My device is an iPhone 7. I do not know my account ID but I believe the nickname was jam2000. Any help in restoring my account will be much appreciated.

Unfortunately if the account was not linked to plarium or facebook it will not be able to be retrieved.