All Categories

Account got hijackers facebook linked and all gone now.

Search
Feb 20, 2020, 17:1102/20/20
03/08/19

Hello.

Since i havent gotten any replies on support tickets, nothing but closed ones then im here to give it a try.

Basically im a streamer, streaming time to time and hoping between between 2 accounts and people ofcourse see my plarium id when i hop accounts but 1 day i accidently entered the plarium id + password on id section and a viewer got access and changed the information.

At the time i did not have facebook linked but yeah i tried recovering the account via support ticket and did not help. So i was streaming still with my other account and a viewer messaged me and gave me account back and i was amazed that he did that at start but i noticed my account got logged in on another device so i noticed somethings wrong. I did relog so and checked profile and bam, he added his facebook and that time i got worried.

I opened straight a support ticket to remove the hijackers facebook from my account and tickets got closed, closed, closed and closed. Quite a few tickets got closed.

After opening 1st ticket i had to go sleep so i hoped that he does nothing with the account but naaa, next day after work i login and all my legendaries and all 6 star units are totally gone!

4.4mil player power went down to 1.4mil...

So i hoped at the time there was this mass bann thing and noticed that they rollback the accounts for most people etc and hoped that mine gets some support as well but apperantly i kept getting to all support tickets reply that:

"Please note that email and social network security is the sole responsibility of the account holder. Furthermore, Plarium claims no responsibility or liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of third-party security lapses. Taking into consideration the information above, we cannot restore access to the account in this case.

We would like to tell you that we have created an article concerning "hack" complaints.

You can find more information concerning "hack" requests here: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/articles/115002487085

As we have provided you with the complete information regarding this case in our response, we consider the ticket as "closed".

The Support Team will not be able to discuss this question in further correspondence.

Thank you for your understanding!

Andrew

Customer Support Team"

So im like damn, ive dropped over 10,000€ on the account of mine and they simply dont offer me any support at all.

Holy sht, accidents happen and it did to me and i happened to be a victim of this situation.

I dont understand how hard can it be to rollback my account to certain time and remove the facebook, i dont even understand why there is no unlink facebook button.

Looking for support still, prefer if its a developer.

Thanks for attention

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 21, 2020, 19:2602/21/20
05/13/19
ABN said:

Hello.

Since i havent gotten any replies on support tickets, nothing but closed ones then im here to give it a try.

Basically im a streamer, streaming time to time and hoping between between 2 accounts and people ofcourse see my plarium id when i hop accounts but 1 day i accidently entered the plarium id + password on id section and a viewer got access and changed the information.

At the time i did not have facebook linked but yeah i tried recovering the account via support ticket and did not help. So i was streaming still with my other account and a viewer messaged me and gave me account back and i was amazed that he did that at start but i noticed my account got logged in on another device so i noticed somethings wrong. I did relog so and checked profile and bam, he added his facebook and that time i got worried.

I opened straight a support ticket to remove the hijackers facebook from my account and tickets got closed, closed, closed and closed. Quite a few tickets got closed.

After opening 1st ticket i had to go sleep so i hoped that he does nothing with the account but naaa, next day after work i login and all my legendaries and all 6 star units are totally gone!

So i hoped at the time there was this mass bann thing and noticed that they rollback the accounts for most people etc and hoped that mine gets some support as well but apperantly i kept getting to all support tickets reply that:

"Please note that email and social network security is the sole responsibility of the account holder. Furthermore, Plarium claims no responsibility or liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of third-party security lapses. Taking into consideration the information above, we cannot restore access to the account in this case.

We would like to tell you that we have created an article concerning "hack" complaints.

You can find more information concerning "hack" requests here: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/articles/115002487085

As we have provided you with the complete information regarding this case in our response, we consider the ticket as "closed".

The Support Team will not be able to discuss this question in further correspondence.

Andrew

Customer Support Team"

So im like damn, ive dropped over 10,000€ on the account of mine and they simply dont offer me any support at all.

Holy sht, accidents happen and it did to me and i happened to be a victim of this situation.

I dont understand how hard can it be to rollback my account to certain time and remove the facebook, i dont even understand why there is no unlink facebook button.

Thanks for attention

I believe that is your answer.
Feb 23, 2020, 14:4802/23/20
03/29/19
noloses149 said:

ABN said:

Hello.

Andrew

Customer Support Team"

Thanks for attention

I believe that is your answer.
Very unprofessional...