All Categories

Account lost and Launcher crash

Search
Feb 18, 2020, 13:3302/18/20
02/17/20

Hi, sorry to bother you with that but I had ( and still have ) some issue with the launcher when, from one day to the other, it only crashed anytime I tried to open it, still it only crash whenever I restart the computer or delete and download it again. Nevertheless I tried to go on Bluestack and never could connect to my account. So after searching for it whenever the game was telling that email, password and anything couldn't be found I understood with the time that my account got simply deleted, vanished from the game and my Clan..

So I have to restart it all over again and I don't know if I'll be really motivated enough for restarting to the point of 0 to be honest. So there is nothing that I want to claim but if it's possible to have a compensation for this kind of issue like ... I don't know I didn't had legendary so an epic champion will be far enough, that will be nice to restart it all over again and see how I can progress very quickly back.

Anyway the third problem is, since the game launcher Plarium Play only crash, I can't create another account linked to a sponsorship there is simply no way, so I just can't tell you what's the new account since I can't create a new one that way so I can't play any longer the game. So I'm there without account any longer but still not able to make a new one.

By advance thank you for reading me, here is my ticket for the request if it can help you: [1616996] 

Have a nice day

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 19, 2020, 05:2102/19/20
02/15/19

NightOfTheWolf said:

Hi, sorry to bother you with that but I had ( and still have ) some issue with the launcher when, from one day to the other, it only crashed anytime I tried to open it, still it only crash whenever I restart the computer or delete and download it again. Nevertheless I tried to go on Bluestack and never could connect to my account. So after searching for it whenever the game was telling that email, password and anything couldn't be found I understood with the time that my account got simply deleted, vanished from the game and my Clan..

So I have to restart it all over again and I don't know if I'll be really motivated enough for restarting to the point of 0 to be honest. So there is nothing that I want to claim but if it's possible to have a compensation for this kind of issue like ... I don't know I didn't had legendary so an epic champion will be far enough, that will be nice to restart it all over again and see how I can progress very quickly back.

Anyway the third problem is, since the game launcher Plarium Play only crash, I can't create another account linked to a sponsorship there is simply no way, so I just can't tell you what's the new account since I can't create a new one that way so I can't play any longer the game. So I'm there without account any longer but still not able to make a new one.

By advance thank you for reading me, here is my ticket for the request if it can help you: [1616996] 

Have a nice day

Hi

Pls be patient the support will reply soon.

Feb 21, 2020, 00:1602/21/20
Feb 21, 2020, 00:18(edited)
02/17/20

Hello,

Just to say that the launcher is working now, two problems still remains: The lost account ( nickname was AnotherWolf ) and the fact I can't get a new one with a sponsorship from the link ( the launcher open but never launch the game so when I have to do it after it never link my account )  no matter the number of try. 

I thought It will be good to say what's new now if that can help in resolving the issue