All Categories

RANDOM ACCOUNT LOSS

RANDOM ACCOUNT LOSS

Search
Feb 17, 2020, 23:0702/17/20
02/16/20

RANDOM ACCOUNT LOSS

Hi, my in game user name is Freedomsfate. I was able to log in the morning to run my dailies. After the gym, on my ride home I tried to play raid. When I hit the app it prompted me to accept terms. I thought it was because of all the rolling updates. It took me to the beginning intro of the game, aka created a new account. I tried logging in to my account and it said my password was incorrect. When I got home I tried to log using my PC, I was logged out, and the plarium client had no record of me ever playing. I tried resetting my password but all it did was reset the new accounts password. I am connected with plarium, google play, Facebook, and amazon.

I submitted tickets from both my phone (samsung galaxy s10, t-mobile) and my home desktop, but am currently still not able to connect. I also left a comment on Chosens video from this evening Sunday Febraury 16th to see if he had pull to help get this resolved.

Is there anyone else that can help? I'm def a die hard fan and this is excruciating!

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 18, 2020, 05:1102/18/20
02/15/19

Hi

Pls contact with support used by this email: raid.support@plarium.com