All Categories

Phone not linking to proper account.

Search
Feb 16, 2020, 17:1002/16/20
02/14/20

I deleted and reinstalled Raid on my phone during this latest battle pass disaster. My phone is no longer being recognized as having an account linked to it and a new account has been overwritten to my phone’s unique ID. My old account is now in limbo.
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 17, 2020, 02:2002/17/20
05/12/19

I had the same problem. If you are on Android, you can go to Settings - Apps and Notifications. Then find Raid and Clear Storage and Clear Cache. Open Raid, and in the top right corner hit Login. Facebook Login worked fine after that. However, I still don't have my Raid Pass or Battle Pass restored.

Feb 17, 2020, 02:2302/17/20
02/16/20

Hi, my in game user name is Freedomsfate. I was able to log in the morning to run my dailies. After the gym, on my ride home I tried to play raid. When I hit the app it prompted me to accept terms. I thought it was because of all the rolling updates. It took me to the beginning intro of the game, aka created a new account. I tried logging in to my account and it said my password was incorrect. When I got home I tried to log using my PC, I was logged out, and the plarium client had no record of me ever playing. I tried resetting my password but all it did was reset the new accounts password. I am connected with plarium, google play, Facebook, and amazon. 

I submitted tickets from both my phone (samsung galaxy s10, t-mobile) and my home desktop, but am currently still not able to connect. I also left a comment on Chosens video from this evening Sunday Febraury 16th to see if he had pull to help get this resolved. 

Is there anyone else that can help? I'm def a die hard fan and this is excruciating!

Feb 17, 2020, 23:0602/17/20
02/16/20

@AGENT ANDREW

Feb 18, 2020, 06:0602/18/20
01/14/20

MinMaxWax said:

I deleted and reinstalled Raid on my phone during this latest battle pass disaster. My phone is no longer being recognized as having an account linked to it and a new account has been overwritten to my phone’s unique ID. My old account is now in limbo.
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. PLEASE PROVIDE SOLUTION. THANKS! 

Feb 20, 2020, 13:2402/20/20
02/15/20
I started playing Raid on Macbook via a google account, now i would like to install and rum my account on my iphone, but it’s not working, how can i transfer my pc data onto my mobile version? I try to log in on the mobile version but i keep getting errors, saying the email does not exist, please help!
Feb 20, 2020, 16:4202/20/20
Feb 20, 2020, 17:05(edited)
02/14/20

wise dude said:

I had the same problem. If you are on Android, you can go to Settings - Apps and Notifications. Then find Raid and Clear Storage and Clear Cache. Open Raid, and in the top right corner hit Login. Facebook Login worked fine after that. However, I still don't have my Raid Pass or Battle Pass restored.

I'm having the same issue, but there is no login option in the top right corner of the game for me. When I try logging in through settings I keep getting this email is already registered to another account.

Edit: Thanks to @Goresao in another thread for clarifying. The login is on the loading screen, not in the actual game.