All Categories

Technical Ban day 3

Technical Ban day 3

Search
Feb 16, 2020, 14:1202/16/20
07/26/19

Technical Ban day 3

I've been victim to the mass technical ban for 3 days now, each 24 period ending with a new 24 ban immediately after the last. 

I'll now miss the remaining time for the 2x summoning event important time for the fusion events, important days for the battle season, gear from clan boss runs, e.t.c e.t.c. 

That's not including whatever I'll lose from the roll back, whenever the hell they end up getting to it

4 tickets submitted with no responses either. 

It's super stressful and getting to the point i may not bother continuing with the game at all. 

The compensation better be way better than just 1 shared and some silver 

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 16, 2020, 15:3302/16/20
12/16/19

I am experiencing the exact same problem.. It is truly frustrating. This whole incident is bad reputation for the company. I expected to see an explanation at least. I do not know what they are going through but this should come to an end.

Feb 16, 2020, 16:1802/16/20
01/13/20
i have same problem and dont have response
Feb 16, 2020, 16:5402/16/20
02/15/20
Same problem for me also only I never made plarium or facebook account as I played from pc with bluestacks. so cant even log into my account to see if im still banned. mutiple tickets but to no avail. I spent alot on the account but a least got some pleasure out of it however I had just bought a gold pass a few hours before ... what a waste. It feels like I was mugged and robbed. I played world of warships for years and people complain about that company but in 2 months with plarium game I can say they make wargaming look super professional. 
Feb 16, 2020, 17:3502/16/20
11/03/19

We all understand that Plarium released 1.13 without much testing, if any.  We also know that this will take some time to fix.

What is NOT acceptable is the silence from them.  Plarium has an obligation to every customer service issue to respond to the person and give them a sense of assurance that they’re working hard to fix the issue.  This is what is the most frustrating.
Feb 16, 2020, 17:5602/16/20
10/17/19
Let’s also not forget that the entire community got Valentine’s Day gifts ... which have already expired for us.
Feb 17, 2020, 02:2302/17/20
02/16/20

Hi, my in game user name is Freedomsfate. I was able to log in the morning to run my dailies. After the gym, on my ride home I tried to play raid. When I hit the app it prompted me to accept terms. I thought it was because of all the rolling updates. It took me to the beginning intro of the game, aka created a new account. I tried logging in to my account and it said my password was incorrect. When I got home I tried to log using my PC, I was logged out, and the plarium client had no record of me ever playing. I tried resetting my password but all it did was reset the new accounts password. I am connected with plarium, google play, Facebook, and amazon. 

I submitted tickets from both my phone (samsung galaxy s10, t-mobile) and my home desktop, but am currently still not able to connect. I also left a comment on Chosens video from this evening Sunday Febraury 16th to see if he had pull to help get this resolved. 

Is there anyone else that can help? I'm def a die hard fan and this is excruciating!

Feb 17, 2020, 03:2602/17/20
07/26/19

I just got my 4th 24 hour ban. Getting hard to keep my interest.

I've heard others have their account login info disappear.. hope it gets resolved for you and all of us.