All Categories

My account has lost characters and raid pass.

Search
Feb 15, 2020, 13:5802/15/20
10/25/19

I haven't received a response from support and it still won't load support and the problem has gone from bad to absolutely catastrophic.

I have lost a toon several hundred of dollars in resources spent which I have receipts for. I have sent email to zendesk since j still can't get in game support to load. I don't feel comfortable listing the exact packs and will do so plus provide receipts when someone contacts me. 

I am about to ask for a refund because this is ridiculous to lose legendary toon resources and half the time my tabs says this is being used by another account while I am in game.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 15, 2020, 15:0902/15/20
12/25/19

same

and still no reponse from the support....
Feb 15, 2020, 17:1702/15/20
02/01/20

Welcome to the club. On top of the mentioned I had an extra day added to my ban last night

Feb 15, 2020, 19:1902/15/20
Feb 15, 2020, 19:20(edited)
12/06/19

I won dragon event and for the first price I should get 6 star attack items but nothing. My ACC is um28097882 | 27623164

Feb 16, 2020, 07:3402/16/20
11/14/19

Spent the money on gold account bought all levels played a bit then got banned. Finally after 24 hours plus got back into game. Battle pass was gone. Characters were gone tume spent gone. Lost keys and clan boss chests etc etc.. compensation was crap imo. In game ticket is broke. Lost out on tournaments. Missing bad el kazar and other duplicate legos. Not sure on epics as I had so many duplicates.. several emails to support with zero response.. spent several thousand dollars on this game and that's my choice but lack of even minimal support is terrible. Also my dumb ass took a chance and bought a second battle pass and all levels.. second time worked fine but zero response on refund for first purchase of battle pass.. this week has been let down plarium this crap customer service is on a whole new level of terrible.. not even sure how you can make it up at this point. But you can start with giving me back my damn characters and responding to my emails saying your at least looking into it.. very very pathetic customer service

Feb 16, 2020, 08:2202/16/20
02/07/20

Surrma said:

Spent the money on gold account bought all levels played a bit then got banned. Finally after 24 hours plus got back into game. Battle pass was gone. Characters were gone tume spent gone. Lost keys and clan boss chests etc etc.. compensation was crap imo. In game ticket is broke. Lost out on tournaments. Missing bad el kazar and other duplicate legos. Not sure on epics as I had so many duplicates.. several emails to support with zero response.. spent several thousand dollars on this game and that's my choice but lack of even minimal support is terrible. Also my dumb ass took a chance and bought a second battle pass and all levels.. second time worked fine but zero response on refund for first purchase of battle pass.. this week has been let down plarium this crap customer service is on a whole new level of terrible.. not even sure how you can make it up at this point. But you can start with giving me back my damn characters and responding to my emails saying your at least looking into it.. very very pathetic customer service

I wonder if people are trying to take these cases to court? Then maybe they will get responded 2.