All Categories

RE-LOG EVER 30 minutes

RE-LOG EVER 30 minutes

Search
Feb 14, 2020, 18:3302/14/20
01/23/20

RE-LOG EVER 30 minutes

This game is so hard to paly when it just disconnects you and asks you to re-log 2-3 times every hour.  I recently posted about this and this was their reply:

- Hello! Thank you for the report!

If you aren't able to log into the game at the moment or are experiencing performance-related issues, please try one of the following workarounds:

1. Try changing your connection method or use a VPN service to switch your IP address (e.g., Turbo VPN for mobile devices).

2. Try running the game on your PC via Plarium Play launcher or use a different device (if possible)

-------- NONE of those worked, re-log issues still happening( and i AM using Plarium Play- but it also has same issues on Phone App)

Then their discord suggests doing these steps:

Regarding the in-game crashes/freezes, there are no ongoing server issues unless these are announced.

However, If the issue isn't caused by server maintenance either planned or unplanned, players can try the following:

1. Changing your connection method or use a VPN service to change your IP address.

2. Using Android OS emulators (e.g., BlueStacks, NOX).

3. Using another device to play the game.

4. Lowering in-game graphics and FPS settings

From our end, we are working on optimizing the game so that is suffers less from connection interference.

Guess what- NONE of those worked either- still have re-log pop up and disconnect.

Please fix your game.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 14, 2020, 18:4702/14/20
07/17/19
Ya seems like I got the Gold Pass and i've been able to play about 4 hours total since. CONSTANT restarts, timeouts, can't login, etc. Thanks P for the compensation i can't even use.