All Categories

Amazon prime linked to wrong account due to login failure at install

Search
Jan 28, 2020, 02:4201/28/20
06/19/19

So my prime account is connected to account I have no access to cause I logged itto my primary from base game mobile. Once I could last night yesterday and wanted the character promo so the newbie account has my prime loot Is not available and my primary is told no.. Due to login problems now what do I do.. Ticket was such a generic response it was discouraging can this be fixed or am I better off just not getting to use my prime on my account? 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 28, 2020, 04:5001/28/20
05/13/19

Pandemic said:

So my prime account is connected to account I have no access to cause I logged itto my primary from base game mobile. Once I could last night yesterday and wanted the character promo so the newbie account has my prime loot Is not available and my primary is told no.. Due to login problems now what do I do.. Ticket was such a generic response it was discouraging can this be fixed or am I better off just not getting to use my prime on my account? 

Hello, unfortunately i do not believe the accounts could be unlinked. I would continue to contact support. rraid.support@plarium.com

Feb 8, 2020, 04:1902/08/20
Feb 8, 2020, 04:22(edited)
02/08/20
Same here, I used my Amazon prime account, the button show the loot has been collected but I got nothing. And the so-called support just reply an irrelevant message and don't help at all!  I am so frustrated about this!