All Categories

Amazon free ain't free

Amazon free ain't free

Search
Jan 27, 2020, 19:1501/27/20
10/07/15

Amazon free ain't free

Hello all,

I opened free trial on amazon prime, got 3 mails from amazon that my benefits from free trial are expiring soon. I cancelled that prime crap few days ago, witch is made of numerous clicking (stuff like you will loose your benefits, are you sure and all that bs questions, lol)...

Even in mails we (players) are informed that prime is due to be expired, and they are reminding you to extend it. So even if you don't extend it, it should be cancelled, seems like only logical thing from this, right?

Or like this, seems like some died judging by this mails:

Ok so I even went on prime and clicked it my self, i figured it cant be that hard, right? After bunch of clicks, i got this:

Ok so this pictures should be clear, right?

I cancelled it even manually, free trial is over (tomorow, not today, because today is 27th february). So it should all be good, right? But hey, it ain't right, not in plarium world, but now amazon has their fingers in it as well...

Just out of curiosity i checked my bank account over net banking today and I see that they took 1 month membership, and that i can cancel my prime on 27th february... and i was charged for this second month...

So i send an strong mail to amazon support, ill stay with ''strong'', just because i think i'm above this kind of scams, and I did get respond like in few minutes, it is for all praise on Amazon...here is their response:

You people are ridiculous, I know what I claim here, after playing your games for over 8 years now, but i guess that Amazon is doing a scam here also, maybe not on purpose, but it is not up to me investigate this things, and who did what...

Plarium, you made me leave Sparta after more than 8 years with your in game stuff, relations to your players. Ok so I guess you fancy more Wallet Warriors, over the free players... i get that, but don't scam us. I say us, because I'm sure this didn't happen only to me...

Lucky I saved all screenshots of their mails, my cancellation on today (27th january)... So for future advice to myself and any1 who will get a chance to read this before they delete this post, take screenshots and save them folks...

Gman

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 27, 2020, 23:1201/27/20
05/13/19
Gman said:

Hello all,

I opened free trial on amazon prime, got 3 mails from amazon that my benefits from free trial are expiring soon. I cancelled that prime crap few days ago, witch is made of numerous clicking (stuff like you will loose your benefits, are you sure and all that bs questions, lol)...

Even in mails we (players) are informed that prime is due to be expired, and they are reminding you to extend it. So even if you don't extend it, it should be cancelled, seems like only logical thing from this, right?

Or like this, seems like some died judging by this mails:

Ok so I even went on prime and clicked it my self, i figured it cant be that hard, right? After bunch of clicks, i got this:

Ok so this pictures should be clear, right?

I cancelled it even manually, free trial is over (tomorow, not today, because today is 27th february). So it should all be good, right? But hey, it ain't right, not in plarium world, but now amazon has their fingers in it as well...

Just out of curiosity i checked my bank account over net banking today and I see that they took 1 month membership, and that i can cancel my prime on 27th february... and i was charged for this second month...

So i send an strong mail to amazon support, ill stay with ''strong'', just because i think i'm above this kind of scams, and I did get respond like in few minutes, it is for all praise on Amazon...here is their response:

You people are ridiculous, I know what I claim here, after playing your games for over 8 years now, but i guess that Amazon is doing a scam here also, maybe not on purpose, but it is not up to me investigate this things, and who did what...

Plarium, you made me leave Sparta after more than 8 years with your in game stuff, relations to your players. Ok so I guess you fancy more Wallet Warriors, over the free players... i get that, but don't scam us. I say us, because I'm sure this didn't happen only to me...

Lucky I saved all screenshots of their mails, my cancellation on today (27th january)... So for future advice to myself and any1 who will get a chance to read this before they delete this post, take screenshots and save them folks...

Gman

Hello, im not sure how to address your issue.
Jan 28, 2020, 07:1901/28/20
Jan 28, 2020, 07:21(edited)
10/07/15

No need to address it at all...

I just posted my experience here so all others can check it and react if they have same situation. Amazon replied and said that they will investigate it, and i Was right, I shouldn't be charged for it... an hopefully they will refund...

But is things shouldn't happen, and it is unacceptable...