All Categories

Amazon Prime Status - Old Account

Search
Jan 27, 2020, 17:4901/27/20
01/26/20

Hello. I didn't realize my nephew had logged his profile into my phone when I logged in with my Amazon credentials to get the prime rewards offered. I've since gone through my amazon account and revoked access to the game so it will no longer continue to log in that way from his plarium account. However it won't allow me to collect rewards on my account now that i've cleared the log-ins and reassigned my prime account to my game account. 

Am I missing a step here? 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 27, 2020, 23:1301/27/20
05/13/19
ChewieWorks said:

Hello. I didn't realize my nephew had logged his profile into my phone when I logged in with my Amazon credentials to get the prime rewards offered. I've since gone through my amazon account and revoked access to the game so it will no longer continue to log in that way from his plarium account. However it won't allow me to collect rewards on my account now that i've cleared the log-ins and reassigned my prime account to my game account. 

Am I missing a step here? 
Hello, unfortunately you cannot unlink accounts at this time. I do not believe what you are asking can be done.
Jan 27, 2020, 23:4501/27/20
01/26/20

I see the game gives you an option to log out of your Amazon account on a players profile. So does this still keep the account registered/tied to the first account tied to the amazon account?

Why offer the option to log in and out if it still keeps the account tied to it? 
Jan 28, 2020, 15:2501/28/20
04/18/19
Hello, I am an Amazon Prime member. Today when i logged in, the pack was locked. I didn’t see any update window, so i kept closing the app and reopening it. After a couple tries, i noticed the pack was unlocked, so i clicked it but I didn’t get anything. Could yoy please help me out?