All Categories

Account and ID vanished

Account and ID vanished

Search
Jan 26, 2020, 16:1701/26/20
10/02/19

Account and ID vanished

Two weeks ago on Saturday in the evening my Account vanished.

After Grinding a bit in the afternoon when i tried to log in in the evening my Account was gone. The Raid ID and the Plarium ID both are gone for no reason. So i decided to contact the support and asked in discord for help regarding my issue. 

I sent a request with Screenshots showing Name, Champs i obtained, arena results, Transaction history and gave them informations about the Clan i was in. 

Sadly the only reply i got regarding my issue was that there is no account present with the given Informations and that they are not able to connect any transaction from Paypal or the Appstore to certain accounts. 

Since I´ve already noticed that my account is gone (since it says that there is no Plarium ID under this E-Mail) I asked if there is no chance that they can trace were the transactions (almost 400 €)  went and also asked if there is any chance to compensate the lost money even if I have to start a new account.

Since then i tried serveral times to reach the support and i get no answers at all. They Just Ignore my message and are not willing to cooperate the slightest. 

How in the world is it possible, that a whole Plarium ID vanishes and nobody can tell me what happened? I mean there have to be some kind of backups of the account database. The Account can´t be gone out of thin air?!

And even if the ID is lost due to technical issues, there must be a way to trace transaction that were made. I Mean don´t you have to save details in Archives or sth. since you are running a business??

I´ve somebody has a similar problem please let me know. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 27, 2020, 01:2901/27/20
05/13/19
Matze2026 said:

Two weeks ago on Saturday in the evening my Account vanished.

After Grinding a bit in the afternoon when i tried to log in in the evening my Account was gone. The Raid ID and the Plarium ID both are gone for no reason. So i decided to contact the support and asked in discord for help regarding my issue. 

I sent a request with Screenshots showing Name, Champs i obtained, arena results, Transaction history and gave them informations about the Clan i was in. 

Sadly the only reply i got regarding my issue was that there is no account present with the given Informations and that they are not able to connect any transaction from Paypal or the Appstore to certain accounts. 

Since I´ve already noticed that my account is gone (since it says that there is no Plarium ID under this E-Mail) I asked if there is no chance that they can trace were the transactions (almost 400 €)  went and also asked if there is any chance to compensate the lost money even if I have to start a new account.

Since then i tried serveral times to reach the support and i get no answers at all. They Just Ignore my message and are not willing to cooperate the slightest. 

How in the world is it possible, that a whole Plarium ID vanishes and nobody can tell me what happened? I mean there have to be some kind of backups of the account database. The Account can´t be gone out of thin air?!

And even if the ID is lost due to technical issues, there must be a way to trace transaction that were made. I Mean don´t you have to save details in Archives or sth. since you are running a business??

I´ve somebody has a similar problem please let me know. 

Hello, PM me your in game id and a link to this post.