All Categories

Loging into the account when I started with PC first

Search
Jan 26, 2020, 11:3101/26/20
01/11/20

I started with the PC first and got in and did somethings. There had been some alerts that there is stuff to be gotten if I connect my amazon prime account, but I can't find where to log in to amazon prime for raid. Been told its actually only on the mobile version, so I downloaded it to my phone. The game then immediately logs in, goes through tutorial, and when it lets me actually try to do things now and connect my plarium account it just keeps telling me "This account information is already connected to a raid account. Please create a new Plarium account to protect this account."

How can I get the mobile to let me use the PC account?
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 27, 2020, 01:3101/27/20
05/13/19
Triskavanski said:

I started with the PC first and got in and did somethings. There had been some alerts that there is stuff to be gotten if I connect my amazon prime account, but I can't find where to log in to amazon prime for raid. Been told its actually only on the mobile version, so I downloaded it to my phone. The game then immediately logs in, goes through tutorial, and when it lets me actually try to do things now and connect my plarium account it just keeps telling me "This account information is already connected to a raid account. Please create a new Plarium account to protect this account."

How can I get the mobile to let me use the PC account?
Hello, have you connected your account to facebook or plarium?
Jan 28, 2020, 10:0101/28/20
12/21/19

It doesn't really matter which he has done it with, the stupid game makes you go through the tutorial, and you have to make a new account so you can logout of that to sign in with one created on PC or other device.

They need to give us an option to sign in before the tutorial.