All Categories

Raid App Hangs with "This Plarium ID is already connected to another Raid account"

Raid App Hangs with "This Plarium ID is already connected to another Raid account"

Search
Jan 24, 2020, 19:3201/24/20
01/20/20

I've been unable to play Raid: Shadow Legends on my Android tablet since Plarium Support fixed the email address on my account.  

When I start Raid: Shadow Legends on my Android tablet:

1. I see the message, "This Plarium ID is already connected to another Raid account. Create a new Plarium ID to product this account." for 5 seconds. (1st screenshot)
  2. The Raid app then sits with a progress indicator but nothing happens. (2nd screenshot) I am not taken to the "Touch to Start" / "Login" screen.   

Things I've tried:

• I've uninstalling and reinstalling the Raid app 3 times - no change.
  • I've restarted my device multiple times and disconnected and reconnected to WiFi - no change.  
  • I've tried connecting through a VPN (in case Plarium ID login status is tied to IP address) - no change.  
  • I've left the app sitting on this screen for a hour thinking perhaps it was downloading in the background, but - no change.  

I need to logout of Raid on my device and then log back in with the corrected email address, but the Raid app is not giving me that option. I suspect Plarium's servers consider this device logged in with the old email address. Until that changes - so I'm given the login prompt - the problem will continue.

Please advise. Thank you.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 26, 2020, 00:2201/26/20
05/13/19
Dr. Zaeus said:

I've been unable to play Raid: Shadow Legends on my Android tablet since Plarium Support fixed the email address on my account.  

When I start Raid: Shadow Legends on my Android tablet:

1. I see the message, "This Plarium ID is already connected to another Raid account. Create a new Plarium ID to product this account." for 5 seconds. (1st screenshot)
  2. The Raid app then sits with a progress indicator but nothing happens. (2nd screenshot) I am not taken to the "Touch to Start" / "Login" screen.   

Things I've tried:

• I've uninstalling and reinstalling the Raid app 3 times - no change.
  • I've restarted my device multiple times and disconnected and reconnected to WiFi - no change.  
  • I've tried connecting through a VPN (in case Plarium ID login status is tied to IP address) - no change.  
  • I've left the app sitting on this screen for a hour thinking perhaps it was downloading in the background, but - no change.  

I need to logout of Raid on my device and then log back in with the corrected email address, but the Raid app is not giving me that option. I suspect Plarium's servers consider this device logged in with the old email address. Until that changes - so I'm given the login prompt - the problem will continue.

Please advise. Thank you.

Hello, PM me your in game id or the email address to the account you want and a link to this post.
Jan 26, 2020, 18:1401/26/20
01/20/20

noloses149 said:

Hello, PM me your in game id or the email address to the account you want and a link to this post.

Thank you very much for the response.

I fixed this problem myself by rooting my Android device and deleting the private (hidden) files uninstalling the Raid: Shadow Legends app leaves behind.

This shouldn't have been necessary.  Plarium Support is a disappointment. You likely are understaffed and not given the tools and knowledge you need to succeed.   I hope that changes.