All Categories

Account has been reset after trouble logging in. No relevant info in response from support.

Account has been reset after trouble logging in. No relevant info in response from support.

Search
Jan 20, 2020, 23:3301/20/20
01/20/20

I Was prompted to login for the first time ever since initial signup when I opened the app today. That never happened before, always logged in automatically when I opened the app. I Had trouble remembering the password for my Palarium ID however, I was able to login by "signing in with google account", but it reset the game for me and gave me a new account.

I have Palarium play installed on my PC, so I logged in on it, and everything is gone there as well. No "recent activity" showing and Raid wasn't even showing in my library.

I never connected to a facebook account, but it was connected to my Amazon Prime account and I also have a record of google play purchases for the game, if that is potentially useful.

Contacted support, but only received a FAQ style automated response that did not address my specific situation.  Any tips or ideas on what I can do?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 21, 2020, 07:2701/21/20
02/15/19

Hi

Pls contact with our support with ticket or with this email : raid.support@plarium.com
Jan 21, 2020, 11:1901/21/20
01/20/20

Sezzy said:

Hi

Pls contact with our support with ticket or with this email : raid.support@plarium.com

Thanks for the reply. Is this different than the Zendesk support? Because I am getting nothing from them besides copy and paste responses that don't address my issue.
Jan 22, 2020, 21:2301/22/20
Jan 22, 2020, 21:24(edited)
01/20/20

Turned out my account was hijacked. Support was extremely slow and not very helpful, while someone who was easily able to takeover my account was able to spend and do as they wish with content that I paid Plarium money for.

Had to takeover the unregistered email account that the thief used to steal my account with in order to regain control.

Have no idea how much of my purchased content was used and wasted.
Feb 6, 2020, 11:1802/06/20
05/28/19
T Delaney said:

Turned out my account was hijacked. Support was extremely slow and not very helpful, while someone who was easily able to takeover my account was able to spend and do as they wish with content that I paid Plarium money for.

Had to takeover the unregistered email account that the thief used to steal my account with in order to regain control.

Have no idea how much of my purchased content was used and wasted.
How did you figure out it was hikacked or get the unregistered email?  I am having a similar issue and so are some friends.