Account Lost

Search
Jan 9, 2020, 15:5701/09/20
01/09/20

Account Lost

Go to log into game- says incorrect password:

click reset password: says email address does not exist:

so this is where it all begins.......

My account has been lost. It is linked to my email, my amazon prime account, my apple pay account because I pay for a monthly subscription. I HAVE CONTACTED SUPPORT. and they have no answer for it. How can a company have all your information and basically in a blink of an eye it all be gone with no answer for any of it. Plarium has no answers for me I just linked my account to amazon prime. I just completed my 90 days of play and received Dark Athel. They have asked for proof of purchases from when I purchased my subscription, well the email confirmation apple pay  sends out- it doesn't have the payment I.D. which they supposedly could have used-

My Apple Pay  account is still linked to my plarium account it is still being billed as it still shows as being active but yet Plarium has no idea or no record of my account even existing-

they have not tried to compensate me for the loss, they just keep asking me if i have a different player ID or Nickname in several different ways, They email one time a day- with no resolution.

Plarium YOU have all of my information needed to locate my account- why can you not find any record of me existing in your data base. And if there is no record of my account existing? How am I still being charged to my apple account?

Has this happened to anyone else- with- im guessing no resolution to the issue?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 9, 2020, 16:3101/09/20
05/13/19

TJC said:

Go to log into game- says incorrect password:

click reset password: says email address does not exist:

so this is where it all begins.......

My account has been lost. It is linked to my email, my amazon prime account, my apple pay account because I pay for a monthly subscription. I HAVE CONTACTED SUPPORT. and they have no answer for it. How can a company have all your information and basically in a blink of an eye it all be gone with no answer for any of it. Plarium has no answers for me I just linked my account to amazon prime. I just completed my 90 days of play and received Dark Athel. They have asked for proof of purchases from when I purchased my subscription, well the email confirmation apple pay  sends out- it doesn't have the payment I.D. which they supposedly could have used-

My Apple Pay  account is still linked to my plarium account it is still being billed as it still shows as being active but yet Plarium has no idea or no record of my account even existing-

they have not tried to compensate me for the loss, they just keep asking me if i have a different player ID or Nickname in several different ways, They email one time a day- with no resolution.

Plarium YOU have all of my information needed to locate my account- why can you not find any record of me existing in your data base. And if there is no record of my account existing? How am I still being charged to my apple account?

Has this happened to anyone else- with- im guessing no resolution to the issue?

we will need a ticket with their ID or nickname, screenshots of payments from Apple and model of the device used.

Jan 10, 2020, 03:4401/10/20
01/09/20
Did 2 out of the 3, which was Iphone 8 being the 3rd one.  I mean how many times do I need to send the same information.  I told them the nickname, I gave them the email address, screenshots of the apple pay confirmations and still I get service representatives not reading what the other ones wrote and asking the same questions.  I get one reply a day, and this has been going on since the first of January.  Ticket number is 1449419.  My patience is running extremely thin on this.  Pretty disappointed that a company can take your money but cant provide the service your paying for.  Hope you can figure it out.
Jan 10, 2020, 14:3301/10/20
10/04/19

I got the same problem! I clicked on the plarium play app,my account was logged out already! Then I was trying to log in,but it says the mail account doesn't exists! I was trying to log in throw the website but still the same problem!