All Categories

Lost Artefact

Lost Artefact

Search
Jan 2, 2020, 07:3501/02/20
12/30/19

Lost Artefact

Hello !

I encountered an issue yesterday with the ongoing event "Champion's Training" (got the game in french so not sure about the name). I went to 600+ points and was able to pick the legendary artefact. So I took it and then went back doing dungeons for about two hours. When I went back to my champions menu, the item was not here !

I checked all my champions and my inventory but found nothing. I did not delete or merge any champions, did not destroyed any items neither.

I tryed coming back to the event window, but the item (apparently an attack set 5 star) is considered "already received". Would love some help about it ! It's my first legendary item on the game and I was quite happy about it :)

Thanks for reading, and thanks for the game I really enjoy it !
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 2, 2020, 13:1801/02/20
02/15/19

pierrefnz said:

Hello !

I encountered an issue yesterday with the ongoing event "Champion's Training" (got the game in french so not sure about the name). I went to 600+ points and was able to pick the legendary artefact. So I took it and then went back doing dungeons for about two hours. When I went back to my champions menu, the item was not here !

I checked all my champions and my inventory but found nothing. I did not delete or merge any champions, did not destroyed any items neither.

I tryed coming back to the event window, but the item (apparently an attack set 5 star) is considered "already received". Would love some help about it ! It's my first legendary item on the game and I was quite happy about it :)

Thanks for reading, and thanks for the game I really enjoy it !

Hi

Pls pm me your in game id and this forum link