All Categories

Game has used gems incorrectly

Search
Dec 22, 2019, 17:5112/22/19
04/06/19

I have been trying for now 20 days to get this matter resolved, all 5 of my tickets get the standard automated reply then a few days later it's closed without addressing the issue

i'm at my witsends and no idea who to turn to or contact to get this matter resolved:

When the update came out about buying masteries, I had reset my masteries on my skullcrusher and redid them it prompted me to buy all the scrolls for 800 gems at which i closed the window as i already had all the scrolls for him and YET the game still consumed 800 gems from me.

it's a simple request, that no one seems to even wanto address

can anyone point me in the right direction to get this issue resolved?
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 22, 2019, 18:3012/22/19
05/13/19
Trousersname said:

I have been trying for now 20 days to get this matter resolved, all 5 of my tickets get the standard automated reply then a few days later it's closed without addressing the issue

i'm at my witsends and no idea who to turn to or contact to get this matter resolved:

When the update came out about buying masteries, I had reset my masteries on my skullcrusher and redid them it prompted me to buy all the scrolls for 800 gems at which i closed the window as i already had all the scrolls for him and YET the game still consumed 800 gems from me.

it's a simple request, that no one seems to even wanto address

can anyone point me in the right direction to get this issue resolved?
Hello, PM me your in game id and a link to this post and i will see what can be done.
Dec 22, 2019, 19:0112/22/19
04/06/19
thanks will do