All Categories

Banned account

Banned account

Search
Dec 21, 2019, 08:4912/21/19
10/09/19

Banned account

Hello, i am writing you on behalf of my wife who has no knowledge of how to do these things but sure can spend a lot of money. 

So she has been playing Raid since summer and had spent over 1000 euros of our money in less than 3 months on this game, of which i found out a while ago. I then angrily written to google play that they refund the money that she had spent but only received a fraction of the ammount and she got banned. Good riddance i said but after trying out your game and spending around 100 euros on my own account it looks like fun and i would like to play together with her. So here i am, asking for a ban removal as you guys kept most of our money anyway and the account has been banned until 2021, at least we could have some fun spending some more money together.

Thank you for your time.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 21, 2019, 15:0212/21/19
02/15/19

MidnightReveries said:

Hello, i am writing you on behalf of my wife who has no knowledge of how to do these things but sure can spend a lot of money. 

So she has been playing Raid since summer and had spent over 1000 euros of our money in less than 3 months on this game, of which i found out a while ago. I then angrily written to google play that they refund the money that she had spent but only received a fraction of the ammount and she got banned. Good riddance i said but after trying out your game and spending around 100 euros on my own account it looks like fun and i would like to play together with her. So here i am, asking for a ban removal as you guys kept most of our money anyway and the account has been banned until 2021, at least we could have some fun spending some more money together.

Thank you for your time.

Hi

Please contact with our support with this email raid.support@plarium.com. 

Thank you