All Categories

Amazon prime bug description pls help

Search
Dec 17, 2019, 04:3512/17/19
08/24/19

I signed in today to get galek,  however when I clicked log in with Amazon prime [it auto log me IN NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT. It should be a setting for something like that] Now I can't change the account on there or see which one it is. I just want Galek can anyone help me. Btw I HAVE PRIME (game says I don't)
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 17, 2019, 08:0712/17/19
02/15/19

skyford2115 said:

I signed in today to get galek,  however when I clicked log in with Amazon prime [it auto log me IN NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT. It should be a setting for something like that] Now I can't change the account on there or see which one it is. I just want Galek can anyone help me. Btw I HAVE PRIME (game says I don't)

Hi

Do you have a screenshot from this could you send me ? Than pm me with this forum link.

Thank you
Dec 17, 2019, 17:0012/17/19
10/10/19

Hi- I'm having a similar issue. I have a Prime Video account, but it says there's nothing linked to my Amazon; following the amazon.com/raidsl link just leads in a circuitous route back to the same message. 

I get my Prime Video via my phone provider- does this make a difference?

Cheers
Dec 17, 2019, 19:1412/17/19
08/24/19
Sezzy said:

skyford2115 said:

Hi

Do you have a screenshot from this could you send me ? Than pm me with this forum link.

Thank you
I still need help idk how to put a screenshot, however when go to get galek it says collect. When i click it says i don't have prime and sends me to the amazon/raidl. Then that site tells me to do what I just did. Can anyone just delete the Amazon connected so i can log in btw im on mobile.
Dec 17, 2019, 20:2212/17/19
Also need help with this issue. I have aPrime and the game wont recognize my account