All Categories

Account hacked

Account hacked

Search
Dec 10, 2019, 07:4012/10/19
12/10/19

Account hacked

Hello.

This morning someone hacked my account. I was playing and someone logged from another device.

After i rellogd the email was changed. After some more minutes he allso changed my account name.

My account name was SubjectOne and was a memeber of SIN-Sloth.

I can enter the game because it is linked with my facebook account but i get delloged quickly.

He changed my email, my ingame id and left the clan.

Please investigate this problem and return my account.

I also have some screenshots from durring the account takeover.

Please be quick. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 10, 2019, 09:5112/10/19
12/10/19

I tryd everything....i need a GM to resolve this issue. 

Have relinked my facebook with my pc client, gives me a new account. When i open the client on android, it give me my original account, but it has another email, the email who took over my game account.

It says it is Associated Email: nightmarishprod@gmail.com and the username is now 0hmNightmare.

That is not my email, nor the email i originaly created the account on. I cannot understand how this is possible.

I am able to provide every recit for any order i placed for my account, i have them on email.

I am afraid if i dissconect the facebook from my android device i cannot logg into it. Tho i cannot play on it becouse it has another associated email to it.

Please i need some help from a GM. I can bring proof of anything is required.

Dec 10, 2019, 12:4012/10/19
02/15/19

SubjectOne said:

Have relinked my facebook with my pc client, gives me a new account. When i open the client on android, it give me my original account, but it has another email, the email who took over my game account.

It says it is Associated Email: nightmarishprod@gmail.com and the username is now 0hmNightmare.

That is not my email, nor the email i originaly created the account on. I cannot understand how this is possible.

I am able to provide every recit for any order i placed for my account, i have them on email.

I am afraid if i dissconect the facebook from my android device i cannot logg into it. Tho i cannot play on it becouse it has another associated email to it.

Hi

Please contact with our support via this email : raid.support@plarium.com
Jan 22, 2020, 22:2801/22/20
01/21/20

@subjectone  

Did they respond?  The same happened to me and so far 2 days and very little other than an auto response.  

I don't think they care very much every post like this I've found sezzy just says 'please contact support'.

Feb 5, 2020, 18:4202/05/20
11/20/19

Great, i'm not the only one this shit happened to... happened 6 days ago...

i was running Ice Golem, went for food and when i got back i got the message "Sign into a different device"...

when i then logged in, again, i had "lost" 700 gems (used to buy silver to summon), 3 sacred shards, 9 void shards and 40 ancient shards... in that order (during the double ancient summon).

i tried contacting Plarium (no help) Customer Support through a ticket, the answer they gave me was: "your account can only be accessed through email, facebook and Plarium ID, so make sure your passwords are complicated, but seeing that it is a hack AND i dont use the same password anywhere, that should kinda be a given that i'm having a problem...

Plarium DO NOT want to help their customers...

my ticket was closed without any real answer - "keep your password complicated" was the most useful thing i got.

Hello,

Since summoning went within the regular game conditions and no glitches were found, we cannot offer you any compensation.
Let me stress once again, email and social network security is the sole responsibility of the account holder.

To find out more about how you can secure your account, check this article https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002487085-About-hacked-account

As we have provided you with the complete information regarding this case in our response, we consider the ticket as "closed". The Support Team will not be able to discuss this question in the further correspondence.

Thank you for your understanding.

Nina
Customer Support Team

thank you Nina from "not that helpful" Customer Support Team...

Feb 7, 2020, 19:2002/07/20
11/01/19

SubjectOne said:

Hey Subject One, message me on Discord if you have it.

Mr Peep / Peepers#9256

I know how this happened to your account.

Feb 10, 2020, 04:3002/10/20
02/10/20

Me too... I open the game this morning but it required me to re log in. After I see the game introduction and play a little as a new player. I logged in via FB and found that my name was changed and my ID left my clan!! 

Please help me to ensure my security T T)