All Categories

3rd time i am posting this and no reply from you..

Search
Nov 9, 2019, 18:4711/09/19
04/20/19

I spent money on this and u dont even reply whats up? 3rd time i repost this noe

Hallo

Trying again on this, my game somehow bugged with the daily normal login and the paid one i bought, i clicked the ingame normal one everyday, but never got reward itself. From day 1 to 29 i didnt recieve the item at all, just the paid one worked, once the paid was over i could get the normal one again so from day 30 i started to actually recieve this one. Ive måde a ingame ticket, but they wont respond so i am hoping Simeone here can help me with this cause i missed out alot, if u check my items recived u will get verification of this.

Extrimity

um2843673 | 2791901

Production1 server

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 10, 2019, 11:3911/10/19
02/15/19

extrimity said:

I spent money on this and u dont even reply whats up? 3rd time i repost this noe

Hallo

Trying again on this, my game somehow bugged with the daily normal login and the paid one i bought, i clicked the ingame normal one everyday, but never got reward itself. From day 1 to 29 i didnt recieve the item at all, just the paid one worked, once the paid was over i could get the normal one again so from day 30 i started to actually recieve this one. Ive måde a ingame ticket, but they wont respond so i am hoping Simeone here can help me with this cause i missed out alot, if u check my items recived u will get verification of this.

Extrimity

um2843673 | 2791901

Production1 server

Hi

You collected all the Rewards from the old 35-day Loyalty program. Then you started the new 90-day program from the day 30, the same as all old players.