All Categories

Account Lost After Syncing To Facebook

Search
Nov 8, 2019, 01:1811/08/19
11/08/19

I decided it was time to sync my Facebook to my Raid account and it is now making me start a new account. I don't have an email tied to my initial account as it just logged me in, I can only assume, using my Google account. (When I made purchases for said account the receipt email was sent to my Gmail.) However, when I tried to log in using my Gmail account it said that the email wasn't tied to an account. And I didn't have a  Plarium account because I just created this one. I'm at a loss. I feel as if the money I spent and more importantly the countless hours I spent are all gone.

edit. My account name was "No Kappa". The automated email in-game said that knowing that might help rectify this situation.

Thank you.
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 8, 2019, 06:1611/08/19
02/15/19

No Kappa said:

I decided it was time to sync my Facebook to my Raid account and it is now making me start a new account. I don't have an email tied to my initial account as it just logged me in, I can only assume, using my Google account. (When I made purchases for said account the receipt email was sent to my Gmail.) However, when I tried to log in using my Gmail account it said that the email wasn't tied to an account. And I didn't have a  Plarium account because I just created this one. I'm at a loss. I feel as if the money I spent and more importantly the countless hours I spent are all gone.

edit. My account name was "No Kappa". The automated email in-game said that knowing that might help rectify this situation.

Thank you.

Hi

Please send email to raid.support@plarium.com with your issue and youe account details. 
Nov 11, 2019, 23:4511/11/19
Nov 12, 2019, 00:35(edited)
11/11/19

So yeah, I wrote a long drawn out grumbling message about this.  It is not a good set up, you shouldn't even be allowed to play with out setting up an account based on how much of a mess this is.  If you get stuck in the same loop, go to your profile log out.....close the app.  Then reopen the app.  Go back to your profile and do not select Facebook, apparently that is the issue. Set up an account with these people....who have done a really poor job mind you but it is what it is.  That should solve your issue.  Why you cannot use your google account is I'm sure due to money.....this game seems to be very hungry for it to you as evidenced as the minutes of click bait ads you have to weave through every time you wish to actually play the game.