All Categories

No access to the account, no response from support

Search
Apr 15, 2024, 07:2304/15/24
10/29/22

Hi, I've been trying to contact support for two weeks. I reset my phone and didn't remember that I had activated 2-factor authentication for RSL. Now I no longer have access to my account because I accidentally deleted the Google app. I've reported this to support a hundred times, but to date I've only received a confirmation email and nothing else.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 15, 2024, 20:2404/15/24
08/07/22

same problem,  think support just gave up on the community 

Apr 16, 2024, 17:5904/16/24
10/29/22

This is a joke, I have already invested a lot of money in this game and then there is not even an answer from them 🤮

Apr 30, 2024, 16:163 days
11/12/19

same problem with my wife's account. Plarium does not respond. It seems that they are not interested in players.

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 30, 2024, 18:403 days
02/24/19
michaelgungzilovich

same problem with my wife's account. Plarium does not respond. It seems that they are not interested in players.

If it seems they haven't responded at all, you should check your spam or junk folder for an automated email you need to respond to. Those sometimes are sent out in certain cases. 

Additionally, when did you first try and contact support?

May 1, 2024, 05:183 days
May 1, 2024, 05:24(edited)
11/12/19

First ticket was opened April, 19th. There was an automated e-mail and then several messages from the Player Support Team asking standard questions (when. where...etc.), first and three last donation bills. I sent them all the data and that's it. No responds after that

May 1, 2024, 05:343 days
11/12/19
harleQuinn

If it seems they haven't responded at all, you should check your spam or junk folder for an automated email you need to respond to. Those sometimes are sent out in certain cases. 

Additionally, when did you first try and contact support?

And...yes, I do get automated messages, there is no problem with them, and I do respond them! The problem is that PST does not do anything to give the account back! I was sure that only those who live in Russia face this ignore, but nope... or Kazakhstan is also on the list?  

harleQuinnModerator
May 1, 2024, 17:252 days
02/24/19
michaelgungzilovich

And...yes, I do get automated messages, there is no problem with them, and I do respond them! The problem is that PST does not do anything to give the account back! I was sure that only those who live in Russia face this ignore, but nope... or Kazakhstan is also on the list?  

I'm sure they'll get back to you soon, if you've sent in everything they've asked for.

I wouldn't open a bunch of tickets though, that will just slow you down.

Perhaps just follow up with your original ticket and ask if there's any other information you can send to them that would help properly recover your account. 

Good luck! :)