All Categories

How to chsnge password?

How to chsnge password?

Search
Oct 31, 2019, 18:3710/31/19
03/28/19

How to chsnge password?

Ive recently started to get the message "this account was logged onto from another device" or something along those lines. Followed by a reload.

Nothing has changed yet, but im getting a tad paranoid and i want to change my password. 

But how to do so? I cant see the option anywhere. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 31, 2019, 20:0310/31/19
02/15/19

Imperat0r said:

Ive recently started to get the message "this account was logged onto from another device" or something along those lines. Followed by a reload.

Nothing has changed yet, but im getting a tad paranoid and i want to change my password. 

Hi 

If you are usen plarium id you could change paasword in forum or in plarium play application if i remember well. 
Nov 1, 2019, 08:3711/01/19
03/28/19
Sezzy said:

Imperat0r said:

Hi 

If you are usen plarium id you could change paasword in forum or in plarium play application if i remember well. 
Okay. So i cant do it ingamr or through my profile on these forums? 
Nov 2, 2019, 16:2511/02/19
02/15/19

Imperat0r said:

Sezzy said:

Imperat0r said:

Hi 

Okay. So i cant do it ingamr or through my profile on these forums? 

Hi

Its lossible to change through forum too.