All Categories

Missing purchased items from inbox during.

Search
Oct 31, 2019, 15:1110/31/19
05/06/19

Hello! I’ve also lost purchased items from my inbox during this event, a lot of x1 day XP boosts I’ve been saving (40-50+ at least). Since I can’t play every day I save them to maximize their use. Where do I open a ticket on this issue? I’ve tried to email Palarium but it seems like different companies handle different games and there isn’t a Raid Shadow specific ticket/email system that I can find.

My Player ID um9296231 | 9178222

I believe they all went missing 10/29/19 while I was farming. Many were at the bottom of my inbox and all had 72-90+ days until they expired. It looks as if artifacts from grinding overwrote all of them as when I found them missing. I was at 300/300. Space is so limited I find it hard to micromanage all the artifacts. Can you check the amount I’ve purchased in packs over the last couple months and compare that to the number used to return the missing number?

I’ve spent a lot of money on them over the months. Thank you!

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 31, 2019, 19:5810/31/19
02/15/19

Relic Bones said:

Hello! I’ve also lost purchased items from my inbox during this event, a lot of x1 day XP boosts I’ve been saving (40-50+ at least). Since I can’t play every day I save them to maximize their use. Where do I open a ticket on this issue? I’ve tried to email Palarium but it seems like different companies handle different games and there isn’t a Raid Shadow specific ticket/email system that I can find.

My Player ID um9296231 | 9178222

I believe they all went missing 10/29/19 while I was farming. Many were at the bottom of my inbox and all had 72-90+ days until they expired. It looks as if artifacts from grinding overwrote all of them as when I found them missing. I was at 300/300. Space is so limited I find it hard to micromanage all the artifacts. Can you check the amount I’ve purchased in packs over the last couple months and compare that to the number used to return the missing number?

I’ve spent a lot of money on them over the months. Thank you!

Hi

Use this email to contact with our aupport raid.support@plarium.com.