All Categories

Help for New Halloween Fusion... Please

Search
Oct 31, 2019, 09:4410/31/19
10/05/19

OK so today I was grinding away trying to finish up the dungeon diving event for the Mother Superior champion.... 

I got to 25 points away with about an hour and a half left of the event when I ran out of energy.  So I purchase a energy refill, thinking I would easily finish grinding the last 25 points I needed to get her.  I go about grinding some more and get down to about 10 points away.  Then... I fall asleep, the hour and a half go by, and I miss getting Mother Superior.

What I'm hoping you can do is help me out and let me have the Mother Superior champ.  I know its not your fault that I fell asleep and missed out, I'm just hoping you might have some sympathy for me and give me a hand.  Its a must have for the new fusion and I've obtained (or on my way to obtaining) all of the pieces so far except Mother Superior and without her its impossible to complete.  I'm hoping that, given that I had just purchased the energy refill, you guys can see that I easily should have made it had I not fallen asleep, and you'll take some pity on me.

I'm sure this isnt a normal request, but I would really appreciate it if you can help me out so I don't completely miss out on this fusion.

Thanks in advance, 

Phil aka Salmeina

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 31, 2019, 20:0010/31/19
02/15/19

madskilzphil said:

OK so today I was grinding away trying to finish up the dungeon diving event for the Mother Superior champion.... 

I got to 25 points away with about an hour and a half left of the event when I ran out of energy.  So I purchase a energy refill, thinking I would easily finish grinding the last 25 points I needed to get her.  I go about grinding some more and get down to about 10 points away.  Then... I fall asleep, the hour and a half go by, and I miss getting Mother Superior.

What I'm hoping you can do is help me out and let me have the Mother Superior champ.  I know its not your fault that I fell asleep and missed out, I'm just hoping you might have some sympathy for me and give me a hand.  Its a must have for the new fusion and I've obtained (or on my way to obtaining) all of the pieces so far except Mother Superior and without her its impossible to complete.  I'm hoping that, given that I had just purchased the energy refill, you guys can see that I easily should have made it had I not fallen asleep, and you'll take some pity on me.

I'm sure this isnt a normal request, but I would really appreciate it if you can help me out so I don't completely miss out on this fusion.

Thanks in advance, 

Phil aka Salmeina

Hi

Please submit a ticket to our support or send email to here : raid.support@plarium.com.