All Categories

Banned for no reason

Banned for no reason

Search
Oct 14, 2019, 15:4610/14/19
10/04/19

Banned for no reason

So I don't know if this happens to a lot of people, but here's my issue: I attempted to purchase the "conqueror pack" when it was discounted last week. Seemed like a pretty good deal, but the game glitched out on me. You can see in the screen shot I was getting the error "you already own this item." but can clearly see my purchase limit as 0/1. I hadn't received the items in my inbox, either, but when I looked at my bank account the charge was on there, pending. 

So I'm thinking, okay, give it a few hours and hopefully it'll sort itself out. No dice. A few hours later my items still hand't been delivered to my inbox. I open up a ticket through the game support and explained the situation. The next day there was no response from the support channel, but the items I purchased had been delivered. Great! That's all I wanted. I'm a happy gamer!

That is, until a few hours later when I go to log on and my account has been banned with the reason "too many refunds." 

Umm? Excuse me? This had nothing to do with a refund, but now I'm banned for a week? I don't understand. I emailed Plarium support because I want to know why my account was banned, but they tell me there's nothing they can do, and after exchanging 3 or 4 emails they began ignoring me. Great. Awesome. Sure. I think I've been pretty calm, reasonable, and flexible through this whole exchange, but Plarium doesn't seem to care AT ALL about this issue. 

Now I'm at the end of my patience and ready to just uninstall the game and be done with it, which is a shame because I was really enjoying the game and was trying to get my friends into it. Also, I know a lot of people have issues spending money on mobile games, but I'm not one of them. But unless I get some sort of response from Plarium and see some sort of effort to work this out with me, I don't see how I can continue playing Raid, let alone spending money on it. Hopefully we'll be able to find a resolution here on the forums. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 18, 2019, 16:5910/18/19
10/04/19
It's good to see Plarium cares about their customer experience. 
Oct 18, 2019, 18:2910/18/19
02/15/19

Z0mb13z said:

It's good to see Plarium cares about their customer experience. 

Ho

Pleqse open ticket to our support or send email with your details to raid.support@plarium.com.
Oct 21, 2019, 17:3210/21/19
10/16/19

Mod please look into this issues as many players are supporters of this game and yet receiving a banned for such is really a major issues as we are purchasers of in game items to keep this game going. Yet bugs and issues like this surface. 

I was also gaming halfway fighting ice golem and yet suddenly got banned for the same issues. 
Oct 22, 2019, 18:5110/22/19
05/24/19

This same thing happened to me the last Sunday when the servers were really bad. I opened a support ticket and they unbanned my account yesterday. They said two of my purchases (done on Sunday) were delayed. This is an absolutely ridiculous reason to ban an account who spent a lot of money on this game and never asked for a refund or anything.

Today though i had the 'surprise' of being banned AGAIN, even though i haven't made any new purchase, mostly in fear of being banned again. This is driving me absolutely crazy, how can you treat a paying customer this way? 

Nov 12, 2019, 15:5811/12/19
11/10/17
I have spent over a thousand dollars (and have the banking records to prove) on this game and was banned from chat in the alliance i created and lead. I then find out its an automated system implemented by the company to limit chat . So you put a computer in charge of the service of your customers.  The threads go back to July about the problem this has caused us. Stop denying and admit that this is losing you customers and money because its made me, a rabid fan who happily supported this game want to walk away. 
Nov 12, 2019, 17:5611/12/19
02/15/19
Aggie101 said:

I have spent over a thousand dollars (and have the banking records to prove) on this game and was banned from chat in the alliance i created and lead. I then find out its an automated system implemented by the company to limit chat . So you put a computer in charge of the service of your customers.  The threads go back to July about the problem this has caused us. Stop denying and admit that this is losing you customers and money because its made me, a rabid fan who happily supported this game want to walk away. 
Hi pls pm me your in game id and this forum link.