All Categories

i'd like to delete my account that ends with live.co.uk

Search
Oct 4, 2019, 21:3510/04/19
09/15/19

i decided to restart on a new email and so far Im pleased with my progress but i'd like to connect my facebook. Cheers
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 5, 2019, 06:5310/05/19
01/31/15

SnakeyXT said:

i decided to restart on a new email and so far Im pleased with my progress but i'd like to connect my facebook. Cheers

Hello there! :)

In case you still have the old account's information, I'd recommend logging in on the Plarium Play app. Then disconnect your Facebook account by clicking on your profile at the left-bottom and then click 'Unlink'. 

If you want to delete your old account instead, then please follow the instructions on this Plarium support page.

Oct 5, 2019, 20:2410/05/19
09/15/19
Ahh bummer.. I kinda wanted to use my old email with my current progress but I guess you cannot change email without losing your game progress.. other platforms like steam allow you to keep your games while changing to a different email address.
Oct 6, 2019, 06:2110/06/19
01/31/15

SnakeyXT said:

Ahh bummer.. I kinda wanted to use my old email with my current progress but I guess you cannot change email without losing your game progress.. other platforms like steam allow you to keep your games while changing to a different email address.

Ah yea  

Might be an interesting suggestion, though! Feel free to post yours here