All Categories

Accidentally Sold Lvl. 15 Epic 5 Star Offense Gloves

Search
Oct 3, 2019, 14:3910/03/19

I was trying to level the item to 16 before equipping. I was at lvl 15 when I somehow accidentally bulk sold it with other items. Ironically, I was bulk selling to get more silver for the last upgrade. This is very frustrating. Is there any way to retrieve the item?
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 3, 2019, 15:5610/03/19
01/31/15

twerkhorse said:

I was trying to level the item to 16 before equipping. I was at lvl 15 when I somehow accidentally bulk sold it with other items. Ironically, I was bulk selling to get more silver for the last upgrade. This is very frustrating. Is there any way to retrieve the item?

Hi there!

I'm afraid retrieving an already sold item is impossible. Since it was an accident, it may also be unlikely that the Support Team is able to give it back to you. 

Was the item a Legendary item and bought with an offer?

Don't worry, though! Since, according to your level, you seem relatively new to the game: I'm sure you can find a similar, if not the same, item back in the future if you fight in the corresponding Dungeons!
Oct 3, 2019, 16:4410/03/19
Oct 3, 2019, 16:50(edited)

No, the item was a 5 star epic pair of offense gloves. I received them as part of a full set of 5 star offense items for a quest reward. I had already leveled it to 15 when I accidentally sold it while trying to upgrade it to the last level.

I spent a few million silver on upgrades for the item, so to hear that I have to wait until I possibly find something comparable later is rage inducing. This is one of the drawbacks of the new bulk sale feature, as there are no verification steps after hitting sell. I’ve spent a lot of money on this game so far and I’m now pretty reluctant to spend more given the lack of appropriate resolution. I’ve played plenty of other games where the developers were able to retrieve items and/or there was a “undo” feature on last items purchased or sold. You guys have instituted no failsafes for this, which I imagine inadvertently nets you more cash in micro transactions from players who make the same mistakes and receive zero assistance. Seems either deliberately greedy or just plain lazy.
Oct 3, 2019, 17:3410/03/19
01/31/15

twerkhorse said:

No, the item was a 5 star epic pair of offense gloves. I received them as part of a full set of 5 star offense items for a quest reward. I had already leveled it to 15 when I accidentally sold it while trying to upgrade it to the last level.

I spent a few million silver on upgrades for the item, so to hear that I have to wait until I possibly find something comparable later is rage inducing. This is one of the drawbacks of the new bulk sale feature, as there are no verification steps after hitting sell. I’ve spent a lot of money on this game so far and I’m now pretty reluctant to spend more given the lack of appropriate resolution. I’ve played plenty of other games where the developers were able to retrieve items and/or there was a “undo” feature on last items purchased or sold. You guys have instituted no failsafes for this, which I imagine inadvertently nets you more cash in micro transactions from players who make the same mistakes and receive zero assistance. Seems either deliberately greedy or just plain lazy.

Hi. 

I did not intend to sound annoying in any way. My apologies! 

Since you did seem to have spent a lot of money on the content, your best shot is probably contacting the Support Team then. 

Please, answer the following questions for me so I can refer it to the Support Team for you: 

• When did this happen? Please try to be as precise as possible. 
  • Please, describe the item's set name, main- and substats.
  • Please, tell me which Champion you put this item on. 
  • Finally, please provide me with your in-game player ID.

You can find your player ID here: 

Note: in case you feel uncomfortable sharing this information publicly, feel free to contact me in private.

Important: I'm currently a moderator trainee and I'm doing the best I can to offer my help, though my skills may be a little rusty. If you have any feedback on me, please let me know! Do please be constructive, though. Thanks!

Oct 4, 2019, 14:3010/04/19

Ichezis said:

twerkhorse said:

Hi. 

I did not intend to sound annoying in any way. My apologies! 

Since you did seem to have spent a lot of money on the content, your best shot is probably contacting the Support Team then. 

Please, answer the following questions for me so I can refer it to the Support Team for you: 

• When did this happen? Please try to be as precise as possible. 
  • Please, describe the item's set name, main- and substats.
  • Please, tell me which Champion you put this item on. 
  • Finally, please provide me with your in-game player ID.

You can find your player ID here: 

Note: in case you feel uncomfortable sharing this information publicly, feel free to contact me in private.

Important: I'm currently a moderator trainee and I'm doing the best I can to offer my help, though my skills may be a little rusty. If you have any feedback on me, please let me know! Do please be constructive, though. Thanks!

The item was a pair of lvl15 Offense set gauntlets.

I do not remember the specific stats, although I believe the main stat was attack %.

I did not equip this item on any hero. I was planning on equipping it once it was level 16. I was just upgrading it while it was in my inventory.

The item was accidentally sold on 10/02 sometime between 4pm and 11pm EST.

My game ID is um14983296 | 14770146.

Thanks

Oct 5, 2019, 10:4810/05/19
01/31/15

twerkhorse said:

The item was a pair of lvl15 Offense set gauntlets.

I do not remember the specific stats, although I believe the main stat was attack %.

I did not equip this item on any hero. I was planning on equipping it once it was level 16. I was just upgrading it while it was in my inventory.

The item was accidentally sold on 10/02 sometime between 4pm and 11pm EST.

My game ID is um14983296 | 14770146.

Thanks

Hello again :)

I have referred the information to the Support Team. Since it's weekend, they don't reply. But I'll let you know once I do get a response! 

Hopefully I helped you this way! Have a good one. 

Oct 5, 2019, 12:1210/05/19
01/31/15

Hi there! 

You should have received your items back! 

Please try to be more attentive next time.  

Have fun!

Oct 5, 2019, 21:0610/05/19
09/15/19

I wouldn't worry too much. You should focus on getting crit rate/damage on gauntlets than attack %