All Categories

Lost access to ky account

Search
Sep 10, 2019, 22:5009/10/19

During the widespread connection issues that were experienced today, I lost access to my account. Thinking it was tied to my Google Play account, I deleted my game data, as instructed by an article on the support pages and advice from a discord article. 

I submitted a support ticket to recover my account, but I am told that "they no longer monitor the tickets" by several on discord. Is this true?

Is there anything I can do? I have spent a fair amount of time and money on the game and would hate to lose it.

My in-game ID is LordMunk

The account should be linked to my Google play account.

The account is not linked to FB or a Plarium account.

EDIT: While I would love to have my purchases on lordmunk moved to my new account (King Diamond), I have progressed further than I was in my "lost" account. 

I gather that you do not actively monitor your support channels, but in case you do, I will stay with the new account. 

It is disheartening that you seem to have no support when you have such a large base of paying players, but the game is fun. If you are making money and people stick around, why change things? 

However, while I enjoy the game, I will not be spending money on it, any more. It is obviously not a safe investment. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 12, 2019, 04:0009/12/19
08/13/19
Yup.  Me too.  My account is just gone!  The game wants to start me over from SCRATCH!
Sep 12, 2019, 04:0109/12/19
08/13/19
How do you submit a ticket?  I will try that, though I hear elsewhere (FB) tickets are just ignored.
Sep 12, 2019, 06:5309/12/19
In game, click on your portrait. Then select Info, then Support.