All Categories

How do i recover my account on new phone?

Search
Sep 1, 2019, 15:2609/01/19
07/20/19

I had downloaded the game from the Google Play store and played and purchased items.   My phone died and now when I start the game on my new phone it appears that I am starting all over again and without my purchases!  How do I recover my basic game account?  I don't believe that I linked it to a Plarium account, as the game didn't tell me i must have a Plarium account, it just let me play.  I figured when I reinstalled and launched through Google Play that I would be right back where I left off.  How and who do I contact to get back on track?\

Thanks!

Devanaire
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 2, 2019, 06:5909/02/19
05/10/19

I am having the same problem. I messaged the support person and had no reply as of yet. I hope this has more luck as I have missed the 90 day bonus now as I was there away from it.

Ferrari

John Szostek said:

I had downloaded the game from the Google Play store and played and purchased items.   My phone died and now when I start the game on my new phone it appears that I am starting all over again and without my purchases!  How do I recover my basic game account?  I don't believe that I linked it to a Plarium account, as the game didn't tell me i must have a Plarium account, it just let me play.  I figured when I reinstalled and launched through Google Play that I would be right back where I left off.  How and who do I contact to get back on track?\

Thanks!

Devanaire