All Categories

help me please to open the game

Search
Aug 26, 2023, 10:2208/26/23
12/20/20

I can't open the game. I enter Facebook but when I try to open the game, I get a white page without opening the game. 

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Sep 3, 2023, 21:2909/03/23
02/24/19

Hopefully this can help if you're still struggling with it:

PLARIUM PLAY BASIC TROUBLESHOOTING 

1. Basic things to try: Turn off PP from tray
  2. delete the folder StandAloneApps from C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Local\PlariumPlay\StandAloneApps
  3. delete the file gamestorage.gsfn from C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Local\PlariumPlay
  4. launch PP again and reinstall the gameMore steps to try:

If you're having issues with game not running correctly (crashes/freezes/unable to launch the application) when using the PC version, try some of the following troubleshooting:
  • Go to Settings > System preferences > and select Reset Cache
  • Uninstall the Plarium Play application, manually delete the remaining folders if they exist, then restart the PC and re-installFolders to delete:
     C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Plarium
     and
     C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\Plarium
  • Look into your Running Processes in the Task Manager and see if there are any duplicate processes of Plarium Play running. If they are, kill all of them and try to re-launch the application
  • Make sure you have the following version of Visual C++ installed: https://aka.ms/vs/16/release/vc_redist.x64.exe- Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date by checking at the official website of your graphics card manufacturer
  • Switch from Unlimited FPS to 30/60FPS
    Also it was suggested, if you are having trouble even installing the software, please make sure there's no virus protection software on the new PC that is blocking the install somewhere in the background. Next Steps

These are the basics we have, after this try opening a Support Ticket to discuss with the Support Team. Before you do, please grab the log files you can find here BEFORE RESTARTING as this will nullify the log:

PlariumPlay\StandAloneApps\raid\log.txt

When you submit a support ticket these logs will be helpful in indentifying any issues and potential solutions. Thanks and good luck!